Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what to do with a chick after you **** her

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so I'm starting work soon and I just realized that it might be a problem if chicks sleep over at my place, and then I go to work the next morning...

what do you guys do with the chicks? just leave them in your house alone? I'm not sure if I'm cool with that if its a ONS or if its some chick I only met for like a week...

but at the same time, how would you wake them up at 6am the next day and tell them they have to leave, and expect to keep them as a plate?

anybody with experience have any insights? :) thanks

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try telling them before you go to sleep that you have to leave for work early the next day and they will have to leave then.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
try telling them before you go to sleep that you have to leave for work early the next day and they will have to leave then.
2nd, set this up from the start even though it's the oldest line in the book. If you're trying to keep them around, then make sure you tell them before you have sex so that it doesn't blatantly look like you're trying to get rid of them (which you are).

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you wake up act rediculously surprised that she is in your bed and go:

"OMG, HOLY SH!T! who are you and why are you in my bed!?!?!?" Then grab something like you are about to fight off an intruder.

She will leave, thinking you are crazy. She may text you later asking what your problem was. This is where you fabricate a story of your short term memory amnesia. Then, you can invite her over again for another fun night, only to do the same thing the following morning.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
go to the farm supply store, and buy a cattle prod. Then jolt her out.... LOL
:crackup: The reason Joe NEVER gets a second date!!!!!

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Except maybe with cows ....????

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
good idea, I guess the warning is better than suddenly kicking them out the next morning.

I just hope they don't provide resistance to this idea the next morning, then **** could get ugly =/

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her after sex, not before. It goes something like this.

Her: What are you feeling right now?
You: Erm...I dunno...but you have to be outta here by 7am, gotta get to work.
Her: Your wish is my command.

I have a feeling things might not go so smoothly every time but that's pretty much the jist of it.