Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do with 50 bucks...

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the most pathetic posts are those that go something like this:
"I've been in college now X years and I haven't got laid. I've been away from mommy and daddy but no girl will jump in the sack with me. Could it be that my bunny pajamas are just turning them off?" Now don't get me wrong, I've had dry spells throughout college but I've always been able to rectify them with a simple little plan:

All it takes is 50 bucks. Now, there are three options you have when wanting to spend 50 bucks in order to get laid. They are:
1) Get the nerve up to ask a girl out, take her to dinner, listen to her mindless rambling about her friends and her stupid social positions (if she has any) and expect to get some nooky if you're lukcy enough to repeat this process 2 or 3 more times. Most of the times however, the girl will just refer to you as the "free meal" and laught at all the stupid things you did during the date to her friends.
2) Go to the seedy side of town and pick up Patty the Prostitute. Very high risk of itchy **** syndrome (IDS) on this though.

Now most guys will opt for option 1 which has a fun level of about 10% with a laid level of about 5%. Me, on the other hand, I'd rather use the money for option 3...

3) Go down to your local liquor store and buy 3 bottles of vodka (quality of little importance), 3 cartons of some really sweet fruit juice (orange kiwi or some crap like that), bottle of peach shnaps, 2 bottles of Sprite. Mix all contents together in a big container and come up with catchy name for your drink.

You might want to buy a bottle of rum and some Coke for those not wanting to drink your vodka drink.

Now you have the ingredients to throw a little party. Make it specifically clear to your buddies that they cannot come to your party unless they bring a girl and the girl brings at least one friend. Call all the girls that you're pathetic social life has been able to muster up. Make sure to tell them that there will be FREE alcohol. You might want to say, "Hey Nicole. I'm having a 'Sex in the Keys' party this Friday and I want you to come. Bring all your friends." She'll want to know what 'Sex in the Keys' is and you'll just explain it's the name of your drink (explain ingredients). For some reason or another I've found college age girls gravitate towards fruity drinks like this like flies on crap.

Lastly, you have a reason to talk to girls now. If you see a pretty girl on campus you could just talk to her and invite her to your party. You might want to have a flyer with directions on it. When I've done this is in the past I've put "NO KEGS!" on the flyer and I had a reduction of 50% on the sausage factor. This is just in case a guy comes across the flyer. It seems guys hate going to parties where there will be no beer. Awwww...

Now honestly, which one of the above 3 options will give you the most opportunity to:
- Network with girls?
- Get laid?
- Have a great time?

Now if you don't have 50 bucks to spare or a place to throw a party then you might as well stick with option 2 because you might not have that much luck with option 1 anyway.

By the way, a couple of other pointers to make your party a success:
- Video camera. I've had 10 times the boob sitings when video cameras where out than had they not been present. Girls are exhibitionists when they are drunk.
- Beads. (Increases the boob quotient for above).
- Lays. (See above).
- Truth or dare jenga.
- Music. (House and techno usually work great).

Hope this helps!

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The Plan" is being sent to

'Tips'

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, that is the most kcik-ass thing i have ever heard... well almost, amazing tip, i cant wait till my friend gets his new house... he will have his own wing of it... party every month... LALALA-FU-FU, later all!

------------------
Master Don Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: EnzoOOI
E-mail: Monsterous_popo@greatestgamers.com

"In the midst of life, we are in death"

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's it?? One reply? I like it how when some guy *****es about how much his p*ssy hurts and how he can't get any, he gets like 20 replies. All I ever do is offer sugestions and I get jack squat. If you hate the idea at least tell me so.

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPTally,

You are right. Girls love those fruity drinks/wine coolers.

Throwing a party is a great way to get popular and increase a chance for hookups in a college town, if that is what you want. Yeah, party girls eat up that bead necklace stuff.

I've only been to Tally a couple of times and wasn't too impressed with the femanoles. I didn't see 8-10's. I guess the alcohol helps those sub-5's look better....

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JP,

Good to see that you're still around. Still with that chick or have you moved on to greener pastures?

I did something like this for Halloween last year. Only problem is your friends can either make or break the party. I had a bunch of shmoes sit around all night playing cards. The chick to guy ratio was 3 to 1, and those jokers were twiddling their thumbs at the poker table. The chicks wanted to dance and get freaky, and I know I'm a stud, but sheesh man, I'm only one guy!

Type of music is also an important factor. I made my own cd's for it, and it was basically a mixture of R&B, Hip-Hop, a bit of techno (very slight..it's not that popular here) and later after 2 am it switched to mood music, jazz and light stuff.

And I've got to plug the video cam suggestion again. That's my only regret, no pictures from last year. Pffft.

Good post. Neo, DJ Bible?

- Raoul

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, guys. DJ what part of Florida you from? I don't know what part of town you were in but FSU is notorious for having the best looking women on campus in the state if not the Southeast. They are certainly better than the Alpo and Milk-bone variety that go to UF (the ones that have teeth over there that is). If you ever come up here let me know and I'll show you where the women are at. I lived in Miami for a couple of years and though the women there are fine (the ones that don't have the huge rice and beans trunk that is), they're all usually very materialistic. Not to mention that stupid Miami accent gets annoying.. "ju know wat I meen, man."

Raoul, thanks for keeping up with me. I understand what you mean about some guys being wooses. That used to happen to me because my friends, God bless them, were very intimidated. I just ended up finding some more friends who weren't. If the alcohol doesn't liven them up then there's no hope for them.

Music is very important. R&B that you can get freaky too is definetely a good idea. As far as the videos and the pictures I completely agree. I take pictures at the parties and put them up on a big bulletin board. When the girls come over they look at the board and if they're not on it they want to make sure that they can get their faces up there.

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JP,

The reason I ask is because I remember you posting a warning to us as to not get into an interrogation session with the chick's friends, as they could severely maul you in the chick's eyes. Something I remembered because I too was in a similar situation. You just never mentioned what happened to you.

Bulletin Board? ****e man, that's a fantastic idea. Especially as I have a room just for partying.

I know what you mean about the friends, mine are a great bunch, but almost all are typical nice-guys. I'd like to get a new group of guys that share the same mentality as I do regarding chicks, but it's difficult without the whole gay aspect being brought up. I've made a new thread so as not to hijack yours, maybe you could lend your thoughts. http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/008146.html

- Raoul

dorian_gray-from.usa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JPFromTally:
That's it?? One reply? .....All I ever do is offer sugestions and I get jack squat. If you hate the idea at least tell me so.

More likely just thinking about the idea. In all likely hood - a person to scared to ask
for #, likely will not have the mindset to ask total strangers - for/to come to your
brew party.

What will be a cure for non-social problems (on and in life?)

OPTIONS:

A. Stay home

B. Watch that 36 yr old female bartender thats your neighbor, sunbath again...

C. Get involved on campus clubs(or in good outside social/professional groups that have a mix of men and women - its a drag to be with some messed up little daddy-rich party girl - cause there are so many other great **mentally together** women out there.)

For Example: There was a Hispanic intro Dance lession from the campus hispanic club
at the student union.

Since: Being shy is really = lacking social courage. I thought "fukk it" and with it being on campus I knew it likely would be safe for me to attend (me being euro white bread). I should carify - when you are going
to some new area make sure there will be a good ethnic mixture - becuase some areas there are people, like a irish street gangs or asian gangs that could be dangerous to your safety.

Back to the story: At the student union
their where 6 to 1 women to men. At one point I was the only one there w/ 15 diff. women!!!!

The point being take a risk.

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have cool friends, you are screwed though. they will get all the girls. that's what happens to me. and you'll sit there feeling like a dork watching them mack it up.

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JPFromTally:
Thanks for the replies, guys. DJ what part of Florida you from? I don't know what part of town you were in but FSU is notorious for having the best looking women on campus in the state if not the Southeast. They are certainly better than the Alpo and Milk-bone variety that go to UF (the ones that have teeth over there that is). If you ever come up here let me know and I'll show you where the women are at. I lived in Miami for a couple of years and though the women there are fine (the ones that don't have the huge rice and beans trunk that is), they're all usually very materialistic. Not to mention that stupid Miami accent gets annoying.. "ju know wat I meen, man."
JP,

I'm in Gainesville. My unbiased observation is that our 10's are as hot as any 10's at other schools. But it seems that UF is lacking in 6-8's. I wasn't impressed with those femiNoles. They looked kind of homely. Didn't see any hotties at FSU.

I been to South Beach a few times. Some women are hot but you got to have some bones ($) to mack down there.

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

dorian_gray-from.usa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrSassyPants:
Irish street gangs?

Like in West Side Story?
Maybe in Boston, if you are wearing the Union Jack on your coat.

Point is hate is hate, black on black, white on black, asian on mexican - whatever. Watch your six, and be carefull.