Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when...

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends accuse you of slumming?

Theres this one girl that I've had my eye on for about a year now. I still have morals, I wouldn't sleep with while she had a boyfriend, and now she is single.

Last night I was a nervous wreck. I could barely speak with her, I was always thinking back to what my friends were saying to me. Some guys telling me shes crazy, and others asking me "you slumming tonight". I let it slip once that somebody accused her of being crazy and I got a helluva story about her ex boyfriend. I knew it was all true too, I've heard the story from other girls.

So I was torn in a few directions, she was beaten up by him, thats why they aren't together anymore. My friends are going to think less of me if I sleep with her( at least I think so). And I want her bad, but hell, if she stuck with an abuser for over a year than there must be something really wrong with her.

I still want her hella bad though, **** do I ever want to bone this little nymph.

bigstik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe your friends are jealous. Is she easy? If she isn't easy, then most likely one of them either tried to approach, or were intimidated.

This was the case with one of my exes years ago. She was totally hot, and totally unreachable to the average chump. My boys told me she was a little off, and a druggie.

Turns out she was crazy in a great way (unique, smart, didn't follow the crowd, had her own damn mind), and she hadn't done a single drug in her life, not even chronic!!!

I loved that girl. She left me to go to college in another country. That almost killed me!