What to do when you don't have condoms ?

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a thread where a dude went to his friends house just to keep his head cool and managed to be near a chick and had chance to fvck her but was lazy as hell...

I usually go out or to friends house's to have fun and not plan getting laid...

Now, what the fvck to do if you happen to have a chance to get laid WITHOUT a condom????!

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
I saw a thread where a dude went to his friends house just to keep his head cool and managed to be near a chick and had chance to fvck her but was lazy as hell...

I usually go out or to friends house's to have fun and not plan getting laid...

Now, what the fvck to do if you happen to have a chance to get laid WITHOUT a condom????!
I keep some in the glove compartment of my car. Usually I either have my car with me or I'll have some way to get to it that night. I always felt like carrying a condom in my pocket was overboard unless I was guaranteed some action. I've had one fall out of my pocket on my first date with a girl. Ended up using it anyways but it was still embarrassing.

Don't f*ck without a condom dude

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called a drug store.

Velor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man no disrespect but seriously you felt this needed its own thread?

I guess I'd just get a bj while driving to the drugstore

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just get some head

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Gas station. But they are usually behind the counter so you have to have the creepy attendant get them for you. Drug store is better. Pick whichever is closer.

If you tell a chick you don't have condom, chances are fairly high she will try to talk you into raw dog. Don't do it. Stand your ground.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Gas station. But they are usually behind the counter so you have to have the creepy attendant get them for you. Drug store is better. Pick whichever is closer.

If you tell a chick you don't have condom, chances are fairly high she will try to talk you into raw dog. Don't do it. Stand your ground.
Yeah that's a red flag if a new chick so much as hints that she wants it raw, especially if it's your first time with her.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
usscrum said:
I keep some in the glove compartment of my car. Usually I either have my car with me or I'll have some way to get to it that night.
Agreed.

Never fails.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's funny, but i get action more often when im going out NOT planning on getting action. But when i trim up my pubes, bring a condom, etc. etc. I usually dont.

And i think you'd be suprised how many girls have condoms in their bedrooms, epecially if you're in college. go for it.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"just the tip?"

If you don't have one it's hard as hell to logically talk yourself out of it, especially if you're drunk. Go for the BJ, get her # and try to fvck her the next time. If she's hot and heavy, hopefully she'll respect the fact that you didn't fvck her and still be ready for it the next time.

I always have condoms, just for this reason. You never know.