What to do when I'm talking to women who are 15 feet away or are busy?

DJDeMarco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, when I talk to women, they're out in public being busy. I'm trying to figure out what to do when I'm talking to a woman that is either
A.15-20 feet away (Stay where I'm at or get closer?)
B. They're going back to their activity (Keep talking or just leave it alone)
C. They're walking away(I'm not following).

These situations are confusing to me. I'm trying to let the girl know I want to talk with her without being desperate or needy.

Today I ran into the situation where all 3 things happened. I saw a cute girl with a friend I wanted to talk to. So I walked over to the aisle she was at. She was moving in my direction so I said "Hey, how's it going?" She answered back and seemed receptive. She moved about 15-20 feet away, stopped for a moment,and I stayed where I was at. I let there be a silence at some point, a good time for her to ask me something. Then she said she'd talk to me later.

I want to figure out what to do, especially since this is the only way I can meet women.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A really confident move is the wave them over from across the room, or curl your finger towards yourself. If they jump at the motion it proves they were watching you, and you are in like Flynn.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the wave her over move.

You dont have to be so worried about not seeming desperate. standing 20 feet away, leaving silences on purposes, it just makes it. more awekward.

just pretend shes an old friend, dont be afraid to walk with her a bit, engage her, even grab her hand and lead her for a walk/minidate if shes being receptive.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Approaching women in groups is USUALLY a waste of time unless you have wingman support. As you probably already know.. most women are "group thinkers" and so they lose the ability to have their own brain when friends and family are around.

Its best to approach isolated women or women you can find a way to isolate. Otherwise the odds are pretty crappy UNLESS you are approaching the alpha female of the group. Then the other girls won't matter.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is 15 feet away you get over to her double quick and approach. The only time you should not walk or run is when you have approached and the woman walks away. In which case stay where you are and continue chatting. Hopefully she'll stop or walk back over to you to continue conversation.

DJDeMarco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I like the move to motion them over, I'll try it. I'll feel more confident in these situations now. In Like Errol Flynn. :)

Poon King: I try to focus on women in 2-3 group sets if they're not by themselves. Anything more and it'd be tough.