Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when a girl does this?

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was tuning a girl at a party last night and going very well, according to her friend she was very keen on me and was a super hot girl, we ended up going to a club and was talking to her and decided to get her away from her friends so I grabbed her and told her to come and dance. Everything was going fine and the. She decided to "test" me make me jealous whatever you wanna call it by dancing with some other guy, immediately I thought Ok then I'll go dance with another girl but due the nature of the clubs it not as easy as that. Long story short I was dancing by myself for a while and then thought oh well Fu.ck her and went back to my friends. But what I'd like to know is what is the rigt thing to do inthis situation?

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I

would have been as assertive with another girl as you were with the girl you were with. You are the man. You want someone to dance with. So go dance with one of the women. That's how clubs are. And if you legit couldn't find someone else to dance with... disappear for a while. Because all you standing there dancing by yourself is doing is making a big statement that you're trying to tell her something. And it's not a positive statement. Remember, she's just one girl out of literally millions of other very desirable girls. Make sure she knows that and it's her objective to impress you, not the other way around.

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. Good mindset, I eventually did walk away but I agree I probably should have done it sooner. Any other suggestions?

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would work on maintaining the mindset that whatever it is ur doing ur doing for you and not some girl you don't even really know. Easy to say but hard to do. Refrain from doing anything that places or appears to place her on a higher plane than you. Ur the selector so make her prove her worth to you... not the other way around. And if it really is all for you u will be enjoying urself infinitely more. And few things are more attractive than sincere happiness