Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what to do, what to do...

Goldenboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey whats go'n on fellow don's. got a quick question for discussion. what do all of you do (date wise) when you have no car? i mean, it would be a little rough if a girl came to pick me up, than walked me to the bus stop, lol. any suggestions? its winter, i usually did the walk in the park thing (smooth for the summer) not the move in the winter. suggestions?

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends where you live... I live downtown so I have almost no problem with that and we have nice public transportation service outta here.

And I see nothing wrong if a chick pick you up or you use other means of travelling...

As Shania Twain can say it : "It doesn't impress me much"

I dunno if you are the kind of guy that think that money impress and what not... it mights help but I doubt it is what will really help you to impress... using your own best attribute is and will always be the best silver-bullet!

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldenboy
i mean, it would be a little rough if a girl came to pick me up
You remind me of the way I use to think. I fee sad.

Let her pick u up, hit it, and let her drive you back home = PIMP:D

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know guys. I've had my ex pick me up a few times and I get this sensation that I have no control. I feel much better picking up a girl in MY car. Makes me feel like a big man BIATCH!