Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do, what to do.. ;-)

Snabel

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. I'm 22 years old from Norway, and hoped someone could give me some tips with this girl i like..

I met her at a party, a month ago, she was really drunk, and when i got there she came over to me "Your Fredrik right ?" and we talked a little (she offered me a beer, but i already had one :confused: so then she gave it to another dude at the party before she left.

Later i was playing a soccer match, and she was there watching the game, and I found out she was the sister of our midfield player. I talked to her in the break and when I was substituted(Mostly just normal things, she plays soccer too, and works a lot ect. )

A week or so later i added her to Facebook, and her status was :"in a relationship", but that changed 3-4 days ago, and yesterday she added me to msn. So i started a conversation with her last night, and i found out she was going to a concert this Friday, and that it was her 17'th birthday that day.

So what should i do next ? I want to ask her for a date (dinner\movie). Should I go to the concert and ask her out, or should i just ask her on msn ?

What should my next steps be ?

So many times i have tried to ask girls out, but it's never the time or something happens. I never seem to get past this next step :(

And i really like this girl, and want it to work out, but I'm afraid i screw it up again, even tho i don't know what i have done wrong before :-\

Any input anyone ?

Thanks in advance

-Fredrik

Horse Whisperer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she has approached you and you have the contact going.
Unless she specifically invites you, I'd probably not go to the concert as it would be too loud to chat, her mates will be there - basically lots of distractions. Saying that, if you're into the same band and you want to go then sure. I wouldn't expect anything of the eve though except to say hi and chat up her mates to make her jealous.

Don't over do it by analysing Facebook activity or MSN'ing it to death, get a bit more real life inter-action vibes from her and take it from there.

My ha'pennies worth...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes go to the concert and meet up with her and have a blast and then ask her to go get a burger or something with you and after that ask her for her phone number

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
Take her out for a drink. It is Norway. I am waiting for the first "she is illegal" post on here. It is Norway you chumps.

Snabel

Reaction score
Hi again.. ;)

I ended up going to the concert with a friend, but i never met her there.
We sneaked in to a celeb party tho :p Where the likes of Celina middelfart(very rich girl from Norway, and pretty too :p), and Reitan ( Big boss of Statoil Hydro) where holding a party. That was a lot of fun..

But over to this girl.. I talked with her Saturday on msn, and she told me she didn't go because she was call upon from work.. (She works a lot), and we talked a little more, and i asked her what she wanted to do when we got together, movies ect..
-She never replied

Sunday after noon, i messaged her again, and wrote :
Hoyt!
How has your day been ? ;)

-She never wrote anything back then either :-\

What should i do now ? or maybe not do... :p

Sorry if my English is a little off..

Thanks in advance

-Fredrik

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont' contact her again.

If she contacts you and suggests something then fine.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, let her contact you first.

Snabel

Reaction score
hey =)

Some weeks have gone by without me contacting her, until this Friday.
I left her a message on msn, saying :"If you want to come on a cabin trip call or send a msg on this number : *my number* ";

So my friend an I took the boat and was on our way to the cabin when she msg me back, and said she wanted to come Saturday, and she asked a few questions, where the cabin was ect...

The next day, we pick her, her friend and 2 more guy friends i have up and drove to the cabin..

I was driving the boat.. and one of my friends was in the back of the boat and constantly holding around her.. We got to the cabin and the weather was really cold, so we stayed for a little while before we decided to head back and take a bath in the "bubbletub ?" (don't know the word).

When we got back, my friend and her was still sitting together cuddling a little
and i thought: " that's that, now they are getting together.."

But when i got to bed that night, i got a msg on my phone from her.. It was some sort of "goodnight poem"..
So i just wrote back "Good dreams, sleep tight ;* hug"..

What does the girl want ? Cant she make up her mind ?

Today she has also been msg to one of my other friends, whom was on the boat trip\cabin trip.. Just saying " she was out walking" :S ??

I'm clueless :-\

Anyone got some input ?

Thanks in advance

-Fredrik

Snabel

Reaction score
Should \ could I call and invite her to the movies tomorrow ?
Maybe go see Evan Almighty or something ?
What should i say on the phone ect ?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Celina middelfart
"bubbletub ?"
:crackup:

So what was the question?

Oh yeah, you just learned one important lesson: no group dates.

Another lesson: movie dates are kind of pointless. Take her to an arcade, cafe, bar, something where you can talk.

But anyways, this girl is 17, and her parents let her go to a cabin in the woods with 3 guys, one of them she had met ONCE? Norway is very different . . .