Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what to do :S !?!?!?

InEEd

Reaction score
Okay here is the situation...

I've been out with that girl one day...She said to her friend that she likes me, and I like her too. But here's the situation. She had crush with one guy which is total jerk. She disrespects her and he is ignoring her...

I asked her if she would like to be my girlfriend. And she said that she's confused now, because that guy means a lot to her...WtF? He treats her like an animal and she still likes him?!?!? :(

She said that she's going to think about my question...Now I don't know what to say...what should I do next...what should I say to her...how to conveince her...please help guys... I'll aporiciate your help :D

byebye

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for disrespecting me and everyone else who clicks on this thread by NOT reading the stickies and not reading the DJ bible. Then again, everybody else that stumbled here started like you so I guess I'll show patience.

This girl is not interested in you. If you wanted to fvck a chick, would you decline her offer to become exclusive?

There is no quick fix to your solution. The best you can hope for is to become the kind of person that attracts the kind of ladies you dream of. For that, you are at the right site. I suggest you take the time to use the search function and click on the DJ bible must reads. You'll find a link at the bottom of the main forum list.

Good luck on your journey. Don't post back until you're enlightened.

InEEd

Reaction score
Sorry about that I didn't mean to disrespect you :D

That girl is intersted in me and she likes me I talked to her friends and they said so...

cjyogz

Don Juan
Reaction score
she may like you, but because this other bloke is ignoring her, which to most girls is a turn on, well sorta, because they are all attention seekers, she's thinking about him constantly because she wants his attention. She's trying to get his approval.

So either ditch her and find somebody who will dig you for your attention, or do something that will make her seek your approval. That's about all i know on the matter.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she probably likes you, stick to the course. As for the jerk guy, this is a common situation, the never ending battle between DJs, jerks and nice guys, just prove to her that you are beter than him by showing you are a DJ, in time, she will see the true light, but in the mean time, dont tell her to stop liking him.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are retarded like that. Whilst you may fixate on one girl, they can "like" many guys.

You're second in line behind this "jerk". I don't like being second, I'd move on.

dankane

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other guy confuses her, He ignores her, but she takes some of his actions and because she wants him to like her she thinks he does sometimes. This confusion makes her think she cares about him.

Anyways, here is what you do. Stop talking to her. Move on. She is a ***** and isn't worth your time. Ignore her. Whatever you do, don't keep talking to her. I don't care what anyone says, you are a wuss. Next her my friend. Start meeting other girls. You got rejected, it doesn't matter about her friends or anything. Don't talk to her. Be an *******. If she is interested, you'll see her again. Continue to ignore her and she will continue to try to get you to focus on her. It is quite possibly the stupidest thing i've ever seen, but it's the way it is.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this guy do ANYTHING with her at all?

If he does then yeah move on.

But I mean if he doesn't even know she exists then just go for it anyway. Of course she can like more than one guy.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I highly suggest you re-read his post before suggesting for him to 'go for it'.

He asked her out. She said no.

Game over.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not what I meant by asked out.

Are you being thick on purpose? She does NOT WANT YOU as her BOYFRIEND.