Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do now!?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My forehead sticks out like a caveman and has dips in it, my nose is short and fat, my eyes are small and beady, i got acne going, im pale, i have red hair, i'm only 5 foot 9 1/2in, one of my ears is pointy and the other isnt, and my hair line looks like ****.

But the good thing is I workout and have a killer body. That and my fake blue contacts are the only things I get complimented on. Sheesh, when a guy is as messed up as me, what is there to do? Game won't work if your as bad looking as me.

PESCHOMD on thedilly.com
Link: http://www.thedilly.com/view.user.profile.wtd?id=478622

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and you've been here for how long???

You need a tune up.

I hate to say it...but read the bible....

or something.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My forehead sticks out like a caveman and has dips in it, my nose is short and fat, my eyes are small and beady, i got acne going, im pale, i have red hair, i'm only 5 foot 9 1/2in, one of my ears is pointy and the other isnt, and my hair line looks like ****.
...and what does this have to do with attracting women? Men are attracted to the physical features of a woman. Women are attracted to a killer personality in a guy. Looks are only a bonus.

I agree with the others, go read the DJ Bible

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...00424&imageID=64366080&Mytoken=20050317132058

thats a pic of me..I can pull alot of women.

you do whatever you can to improve your looks..but ur confidence and attutide is what is lacking.

read the bible..do a bootcamp..and the ***** will flock to you.
the problem is i do EVERYTHING everyday of my life to improve my looks. I've done tanning, proactiv soluation, medically prescribed acne stuff, special washes and cleansers, cologne, american eagle/preppy type clothes, fake blue eye contacts, ive dyed my hair brown about 20 times since i was 16 and I've been working out for years!

There is no way left I could improve my looks unless its plastic surgery

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
...and what does this have to do with attracting women? Men are attracted to the physical features of a woman. Women are attracted to a killer personality in a guy. Looks are only a bonus.

I agree with the others, go read the DJ Bible
I disagree , most girls I find attractive I think are attracted to looks, its simple, why when I go to the clubs or parties or anywhere these girls are saying how hot a guy is and how bad they want him (im in college remmeber).

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize this...I am also 5 7...more lik 5 6 and half.

and Im sure most women when they look accross the room..probably skip over me..or say someone else is hotter...well maybe not.I know im not ugly.

but!

that dont mean ****...GO talk to them..and if you have it..charm, confidence, wit..a hand full of things..you will CREATE AN EMOTIONAL REPSONSE..and that is the key to her heart and *****!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit wasting money on all that 5hit because you don't need it.

I've done tanning
Don't need it.

fake blue eye contacts
For what? You don't need them.

ive dyed my hair brown about 20 times since i was 16
What the hell for?

Why are you doing all this 5hit? Because you're not attractive enought to the opposite sex? If that's the reason why you're doing all this crap, you've got self-esteem issues.

these girls are saying how hot a guy is and how bad they want him (im in college remmeber).
I don't care where you are, and you haven't read the damn DJ bible. You'd know that women don't necessarily mean what they say. If a woman initially finds a guy physically attractive, but then meets him and he puts her on a pedestal and recites love poems to her, the attraction drops.

Again, looks are only a bonus. Positive body language will attract a woman much more effectively than good looks..

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
as soon as you start focusing on what you do have and using that to your advantage...your game will become crazy. You work out and got abs...use what you have dude. sooner you realize this...sooner you will see better results