Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do next?

DanjoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow DJs. I really want you advice/opinion in an issue.

You see, I've been dating this girl for a couple of weeks. Everything is great. I am a DJ afterall so I know how to play my cards right. I'm the better catch and I'm sure she is the first to say it.

BUT..

I don't know what to do now. What is the next step? I'm pretty confused and I need your advice =)

sidewind3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, i'M not really a don juan but if you want the masters so help you out, you should describe what you mean a little bit more in detail. ie: what do you expect from the relationship, how are things going right now...

DanjoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all. Couldn't agree with you more. You shouldn't plan "next step". Just keep doin what you are doin. Don't think to much. Just keep hitting those punches!

Allright! Here's some more info..

I'm 22 and she's 20. We've been dating for about 8 weeks tho we have been very intrusive I've meet no bad feelings such "to used to her" and stuff I usually feel. I just want to keep the fire hot you know. Do new stuff and such.

So what do you think? Just keep on doin what I've been doin. And by that I mean Dating and such things.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DanjoZ
First of all. Couldn't agree with you more. You shouldn't plan "next step". Just keep doin what you are doin. Don't think to much. Just keep hitting those punches!

Allright! Here's some more info..

I'm 22 and she's 20. We've been dating for about 8 weeks tho we have been very intrusive I've meet no bad feelings such "to used to her" and stuff I usually feel. I just want to keep the fire hot you know. Do new stuff and such.

So what do you think? Just keep on doin what I've been doin. And by that I mean Dating and such things.
What do you do to keep "the fire hot" in your OWN life, girl aside?

DanjoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true! Actually I've been thinking of her waaaays to much lately.

I've been break dancin alot in my days. And I have toughts hit the dance floor again, but right now I've got nothing in particular "keeping the fire hot" in my own life actually.

Ofcuz that's not why I'm dating the girl. But yeah.. I'll try not making the relationship take too much space.

What are your suggestions then? How much time shall I spend on the girl approximatley?