Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do in this situation

Fluid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in a situation and have no idea what to do and am confident that the experience and wealth of knowledge on these forums will be much better than what I do. So here is the situation:

There is a new girl I met from one of my best friends. After chilling with her along with some other friends, I find I am falling for her. She is however going out in an unofficial relationship with my best friend. I talked to him and he said he doesn't care if I take her away from her. The problem is that she is in love with my best friend. She always says she wants him and even asks our group of friends individually what my best friend thinks of her.

She's been giving me a lot of ioi's, heavy kino with her is easy to do, but she is a very nice girl and gives alotta iois to our entire group of friends. I want to be with her and have no idea how to bring up my feelings about her. I want to tell her, but I know she is deep into my best friend, altho she continously flirts with me..

Ne ideas on how to approach this?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, her boyfriend is basicly saying you can take my gf if you can. But, his girlfriend is deeply in love with him.. You know this sounds like I might know you with the situation you just gave. But, I am single now... :crazy:

If he is you best friend then, I wouldn't try to take his girlfriend. Unless they break up and its cool with him.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule of thumb : The person who cares less in the relationship will always get all the attention.

He cares less, thus she's giving him all the attention, thus she has all the feelings for him. It's going to be tough, if not impossible to really try to hook this chick. Besides, it's your best friend. He may say he doesn't care, but it really says something if you're trying to steal your best friend's GF. I've been in that situation once where I did "steal" my friend's girl and it was something I'd never really do again. Just not worth it.

What's worse is if you attempt to do it and fail, it's just as bad if not worse than succeeding at it.

Fluid

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes pple were telling me just to stay away from it, but she keeps giving strong ioi's and my best friend isnt a guy who has girlfriends and will probably never have a gf, just gets into flings with girls. With this present girl she tells everyone that he's her boyfriend, while he tells us, nah, and that he just wants to fvck her

PEPE LE PIU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fluid said:
She's been giving me a lot of ioi's, heavy kino with her is easy to do, but she is a very nice girl and gives alotta iois to our entire group of friends.
So they are not real IOI's. Maybe she is a very social person. In any way I wouldn't mess with my buddy's woman even if she is a ONS because it can complicate things too much. Maybe if she was a total wh0re things would be different but I would stay away just to be safe with my friend.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With most friends there is a code. That code is to not mess with his girl. Your real friends would not do that. Some will stab you in the back but, thats another story. Some girls are just flirty and outgoing but, don't mean anything by it.

If I was in your situation. I would respect my best friends relationship and find a different girl.