Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do if your best friend/wingman ****s the girl you want.

Spearmint

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a straight forward answer, I got over or am getting over my oneitis, and the one girl that I have liked or sort of felt something towards rather than getting bored, was ****ed by my bestfriend, I only found out this evening from another source that it happened, and he came round and explained everything to me.

Only problem is she is my housemate, so should I just cold shoulder her and him or just her and forgive him?

Many thanks Don Juans.

Spearmint.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump the "wingman" he's a biter, be nice to the girl because she's your housemate but no longer pursue. Don't be bitter about either, that's immature.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish em the best and go get a new chick. Sh!t like this happens. Don't be bitter. Just move on. It's part of life brother.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you make it clear to him that you were trying to get with her?

If he knew you were ACTIVELY pursuing her, then he's a d*ck.

If you only "liked" her, then hey, maybe he liked her too. I mean, I "like" about 20 different girls. So how can I get mad at my friends for banging some chick that I'm into?

I guess what I'm saying is: If he knows that you're shy around girls, and you were seriously trying to get this one girl, he should find another target. At least until she officially rejects you.

But if I had a friend who was flirting with a girl, but it never went anywhere, then yes I would f**k her. Because she obviously didn't like him anyway. And him liking her doesn't put her off limits.

Most important thing is....you DO NOT bang your housemate. That's just downright stupid.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It was her decision. You are just assuming she would have f*cked you and fallen in love otherwise? You wanted to be her best out of 1000 but weren't even her best out of 2?

And even though you already lived with her she secretly did him? Get rid of them both.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl you are "interested" (notice the choice of words) in bangs someone else she has only disqualified herself as something greater that could have existed in your life. Besides that we have the don't poop where you eat philosophy that very much does come into play here. Basically dude don't sweat this poon, be aloof and disinterested, maybe you can catch a nice BJ from her one day but that's it. It sure would suck for you to hit that then for her to start thinking that you owe her something. Starts not paying her bills and stuff... just something to consider...

Oh and get a new wingman too, this one is too desparate and has too little regard for you.