Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do if a group of people are laughing at you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
D!ck Ramsey said:
mahon clearly thinks that whites are superiors and that their society doesnt have a ghetto, or underbelly.
He does? You must know him so well... good friends, eh? If not, then you assume too much. Don't go on a blind crusade of justice.

From what I've gathered, and from my own way of thinking, its not a white vs. black thing. Its an everyone vs. ignorance thing. I know lots of black people who totally despise the 'gangsta' group of their race. It has nothing to do with them being black. Its because they 'act a fool'. And that's the precise reason why I don't really like those kinds of people either, regardless of race. Its their attitude. Like they're the sh!t. Ignorance and arrogance make a nasty combination.

Now, when mahon first posted in this thread, he asked a simple question, albeit badly worded. You all painted him as racist, and then the flames just grew naturally. You all pounced on him, and he decided to defend himself, probably not in the best way he could've. Then he explained how he had a similar experience to the OP, and in that instance, they happened to be black. Now, he shouldn't have said they acted the way they did because they were black. He SHOULD have said they did it because they were idiots. Stupidity knows no color.

fresh_to_death

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Just curious....Were they negroes? They tend to that when they outnumber their assailant 4 to 1 or more.

EL OH EL. :crackup: I'm black and that is the first thing that crossed my mind. No harm done.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
mahon83050 said:
Ok *******, how many white ghetto's do you see? Not really any.....

Let's see how you feel next time you get stranded in the ghetto.
Actually, the term ghetto came about in reference to the Judenstrasse in Germany, where the Jews (mostly white) were forced to live in extremely close proximity and extreme poverty. So yes, I have heard of white ghettos, in fact they were the FIRST ghettos.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I just couldn't help but reply to this.
Ace of Flames said:
I don't feel mahon was being racist.
I just can't see how one would logically come to that conclusion.
mahon83050 said:
Just curious....Were they negroes? They tend to that when they outnumber their assailant 4 to 1 or more.
He specifically asked if they were black (I really don't care what term he used) and then elaborated as to why he was asking. He didn't say thugs, hoodlums, *******s, idiots, etc., he said "negroes". That is the definition of being a racist...

Then later we get this little gem:
mahon83050 said:
how many white ghetto's do you see? Not really any.....
This speaks volumes about his mentality and warped views.

I'm not here to attack the guy because I don't know him and it really doesn't matter to me, but it does hit a nerve now and then when I see stupidity like this.
Ace of Flames said:
People get all offended when someone of another race calls them one of those derogatory names, but they laugh and joke about it all day among their own kind. That's not right. Either everything is OK to joke about, or none of it is. If you're gonna be pissed when one guy calls you a name, and then laugh about it when another guy does, then you shouldn't say it at all. You're just causing yourself and your own people more grief.

Plus, how stupid is it to greet your friends with a word that just opens up old wounds? People astound me.
It's all about the context in which you use these terms. I guess the way you try and lump all of this together makes it seem like some simple concept that stupid people around the world just don't get, but it would take entirely way too much time to explain why it goes much deeper then that.

I think true empathy is an extremely difficult trait to find in human beings.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
But here's a question for you. Is it really so wrong to be racist? Is it so wrong to be sexist? The truth is most races are racist. And most women are sexist. But you get a sense if a white person says something about a black person, people get a knee jerk reaction and a repulsion and claim racism. That type of reaction wouldn't happen if any other race or gender says something derogatory about another race. I think this is from societal programming. And who do you think facilitated this programming? Ethnic-centric types, aka racists.

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
He does? You must know him so well... good friends, eh? If not, then you assume too much. Don't go on a blind crusade of justice.
You can tell a lot from a person by what they say. I dont need to become good friends with someone to be able to tell they are ignorant. Thankfully common sense spares me that torture.

And that's the precise reason why I don't really like those kinds of people either, regardless of race. Its their attitude. Like they're the sh!t. Ignorance and arrogance make a nasty combination.
We agree more than you think. I am not defending any particular race here. But when somebody makes really ignorant statements out of nowhere, they deserves to be put in their place.

Now, when mahon first posted in this thread, he asked a simple question, albeit badly worded. You all painted him as racist, and then the flames just grew naturally.
His question had nothing to do with the flow of the convo. The whole race thing came wayyyy out of left field. The dude has issues with prejudice that you can see in other threads.

I think its good that other posters pounce on him..it will be a lesson that he should really examine his views because they just might get his ass kicked in real life.

Now, he shouldn't have said they acted the way they did because they were black. He SHOULD have said they did it because they were idiots. Stupidity knows no color.
He also should not have made that silly remark about white people not having ghettos. In my opinion, the kid got off easy. He should know better.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an INTERNET FORUM!!

Jesus christ this is hilarious to read...sticks and stones, folks

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
But here's a question for you. Is it really so wrong to be racist? Is it so wrong to be sexist?
It depends on how far you take it. I think its harmless to play off certain stereotypes because for the most part they tend to be true. We are all different and to poke fun at these distinctions is fine.

I think its wrong when you cross the line and say that one race is better than another. That's just ignorance talking.

you get a sense if a white person says something about a black person, people get a knee jerk reaction and a repulsion and claim racism.
You really believe that someone who thinks white people are too good for ghettos is not racist? What are you smoking and where can I get some?

sandman6991 said:
It's an INTERNET FORUM!!
Thank god for that. If mahon were in my neighborhood he would be posting from the intensive care unit where they'd be extracting someone's foot from his ass.

But enough of this foolishness. I think mahon has gotten the idea..he hasnt posted again and I doubt he will, so we have all made our point and can de-hijack this thread.

BACK ON TRACK*********************************

To the original poster I will say that people are only laughing at you if you are not laughing with them. The secret is to be able to laugh at yourself, which requires you not to take things so seriously.

When they crack on you, just run with it and make a bigger joke of it.

If you could tell us the joke they made I could give you a clearer example.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Ok *******, how many white ghetto's do you see? Not really any.....

Let's see how you feel next time you get stranded in the ghetto.
You are aware that the first ghetto's were created by Nazi germany when they put the Jewish people into what was called a ghetto.

Actually I don't think someone with such a lack of intelligence is even aware of anything.

I tried to read some of your posts but your ignorance is just a bit too much for me.

You are a coward my good man. You by your own admission had a group of African Americans laugh at you and you didn't stand up for yourself.

By your own words you aid it was women and maybe, maybe 1 or 2 guys when there were 2 of you strong young men.

So you infect your cowardess into your belief system like many people who are racist idiots.

You get on the internet and let your fears infect your thinking.

While a quick look inside yourself will reveal that your mad that you didn't stand up like a man when this incident happened. That is what your really mad at.

So now you have branded yourself a coward and your right. You are sir.

Good day.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
Actually, the term ghetto came about in reference to the Judenstrasse in Germany, where the Jews (mostly white) were forced to live in extremely close proximity and extreme poverty. So yes, I have heard of white ghettos, in fact they were the FIRST ghettos.
I see someone else knows true history. This mahon guy is a real loser. He is probably 15 years old with a lot of maturity to undergo before he becomes a man.

I wouldn't waste another word in his direction.

I am suprised management has not banned him yet!

Maybe they agree with his point of view?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
They just haven't found this thread yet. It would have been closed way earlier if they knew the kind of flaming that was going on.

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
what does race have to do with anything?

anyway, this has happened to me before. i just look at them with that wtf look

Status
Not open for further replies.