Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Time Is It?

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allen,

Good to see the board up and running again, but I like sitting in my old ways, so time is still needed for me to accept the update. While others have already mentioned the colour scheme, I'd like to ask about the time the board uses now. Previously I used to be 12 hours ahead of the board time (13 hours in winter), but now it's apparently something like seven and a half/eight hours difference. Can it be switched back to the US Eastern time, which I assume it was before?

Also, regarding titles. I think Madskater made a good point in saying that the titles only make new guys want to post endlessly in order to receive "Master" under their name, and since the Master title is awarded by post count and it gives no indication of the quality of posts, the title is meaningless. It now ranks me as a Senior Don Juan, which actually makes me feel old, more than anything else. Titles should either be removed completely, or awarded by allowing other users to rate posters on their posts if titles are really needed.

The Board jump option that was available at the bottom of each page was helpful, so please bring it back if possible.

Thanks,

- Raoul

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
You can set the time to anything you want by using the User CP (link at top). Of course, you have to be registered to do this.