Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What things guys are most jealous of other men about

What makes most men jealous

• Another man's woman

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Another man's bank account

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Another man's material possesions

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Another man's education

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Jealousy, the green eyed-monster that everyone experiences in their lives. Now, I know jealousy is a negative emotion and EVERYONE has experienced it some point in their lives.

I was just curious as to what is the #1 thing most guys are jealous about. This can be something that you, personally are jealous of, or something you think most other guys would be jealous of.

To me, women are the cause of most jealousy amongst other men. Think about it, we spend most of our day thinking about sex and want to land that HB. Also, women are the cause of most bar fights.

Since I am not materialistic, I do not have much envy for those who have money or nice cars, stereos, etc.

I am NOT saying I go around hating on guys who have hot girlfriends at all, it is just my opinion that many other guys do.

I am just curious to get some opinions, and please don't say this is another pointless thread by MAHON.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Jelousy = insecurity.

I recentely worked for a dude that sells exotics. I drove in those. Compared to my stang, they are just cars. My stang is a) faster, b) is just as compfortable, c) handles just as good, sometimes even better, and d) is more exiting when driving a chick with you. So, no need to feel jelous.

Then I seen one of my hommies has a really hot babe. Should be jelous, right? No way, they were walking with his dad, so he is about to get really serious with this one babe. I know better than getting serious with a girl.

I'm a little fat. So I'm loosing weight. Then there are dudes that are skinny and they are bulking up. I used to be jelous of skinny dudes. But let's face it, I am a) more powerful, b) can kick some a55, and c) it is easier to loose weight then to bulk up. Plus as and added bonus I am pretty, while most skinny champs are ugly (take carrot top).

Being a DJ tought me to reframe all things. When you get a different perspective, things just seem different.

Besides, a true alpha male attitude does not have jelousy in it. As you think you shall become, I think I've achieved a few steps past that.

Nah, I don't get jelous no more. I am able to do what most people don't realize is possible.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe 10 of the first 14 votes are for 'another man's woman'. Getting a chick is easy. Getting money is a lot harder. Or at least that's how I feel.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
I recentely worked for a dude that sells exotics. I drove in those. Compared to my stang, they are just cars. My stang is a) faster, b) is just as compfortable, c) handles just as good, sometimes even better, and d) is more exiting when driving a chick with you. So, no need to feel jelous.
Dude, you own a Mustang?! You're automatically cool in my book...I do too! What kind? But I have to say I think you're crazy for thinking Mustangs are more fun to cruise around with a hottie than a Lambo or Ferrari.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I never experienced the type of jealousy you described, I have felt envious before. My perspective totally changed though. Now i'm like, "Lucky guy.. How can I improve myself so I can hook up with a hotter girl?" When I first started, I also used to check out the guys who had the hottest girls. I'd ask myself, "What is it about this guy that gets him the hotties?"
I don't think this is a useless thread by the way. It's a good thing to have threads that hit different types of issues