What the people on this board are NOT telling you.

Reaction score
95% percent of the things you read on this board DO NOT WORK. Simple as that.

This includes Pook, this includes Lorenzo, this includes Brazillian Blues Boy and Whatsupwiddat.

People need to stop taking everything verbatim.

When will you people realize that waking up and telling yourself that you will have a good day WILL NOT make it a good day

There is no NEED to learn ********, because girls will project everything through body language. If you don't talk to them in person and can't see their body language you won't get with them. Period.

Be choosy on this board, everything you read is not a surefire way to get laid. I know, I tried to do everything word for word and it failed... miserably. ONLY when I tossed everything I learned out is when I truly became happy.

So now i'm back on the board to show you guys what's up and smack some sense into you.

Reaction score
Thus the guidelines I mentioned earlier. Some things will actually help you in situations. However going out and dropping pre-made lines WILL NOT WORK.

The things you read are best for going out and getting your confidence up and not making you feel bad when you get rejected.

However, people need to make their OWN game and mack on girls based on instinct.

Try that. Hit on a girl based on instinct doing what you feel is right in your gut, not your head. You will find you're much more sucessful.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sebastien_Valmont said:
However, people need to make their OWN game and mack on girls based on instinct.

Try that. Hit on a girl based on instinct doing what you feel is right in your gut, not your head. You will find you're much more sucessful.
Thats kinda the point of this place. No one has ever promoted doing all the stuff here verbatum. Many times guys have said to adapt it and create your own style.

Reaction score
However it's point that should be repeated very often.

Don't act like you've never gotten IMs from random people that were saying that they used neghits that they read in the bible and can't understand why they're not getting laid more than a rock star.

Too many people write posts saying "say this" instead of "try to remember"

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
i agree wit the point. memorizing everything u read on here to use on chicks is jus like memorizing pickup lines. try to remember the point of the post, dont copy everything the guy did in it. it worked for him, but that doesnt mean it's failproof. no DJ move is. but dont go as far to say that stuff on here doesnt work, cuz i've used it, and it does.

Reaction score
I'm sure there are times when you've used it and it hadn't worked.

For me, the bad was outweighing the good.

Back in the day the rule 'o thumb on this board used to be "after you get a chicks phone number don't call her for three days"

Would that really peak the interest level? Or would another guy come around and in three days have that girl COMPLETELY into him and you lost your shot.

I'm just saying, question everything you read on this board. It's not gospel.

In reality a bunch of it was written by virgins that haven't ventured outside in months trying to impress somebody somewhere.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think even if by some miracle a guy used his lines and got a girl he'd have a lot to live up to when it got physical...where he would fail. So...theres another reason why one should use theyre own personality to "mack".

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I look at this site more as entertainment. It's fun to read other people's stories or what they have said. It's just like talking to your friends about it.

I agree that you shouldn't really try to remember any tips, you probably only need to learn a few things which will probably be in the basic basic tips of the DJ Bible. Practice (just getting out there) is what helps the most.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually going to disagree here and go against the mold on this one. The mindsets that are actually spoken about on this website is spot on accurate. I have taken many of the members mindsets and put it to good use.

When it came to Pook, BBB, and many of the other masters, their stuff was spot on. I have adopted many of their moods and molded it into my own personality.

Although, I know what you are speaking of (seduction wise), I have managed to change my life around and have success in all aspects of my life that has never been paralleled.

Some current successes:
1.) winning gold at a national competition
2.) Travelling up and down the east coast
3.) More friends
4.) More Social
5.) Going to a Ivy League University
6.) Public speaking in front of 1,000 + people
7.) Going to PGST (older but a success nonetheless)
8.) Swing dancing (about an hour and a half ago I was swing dancing in front of 600 people)
9.) More stories to tell
10.) No more depression or bad thoughts

That is just a few. Don't tell me that a lot of this website does not work because I am living proof that this website does work.

comic_relief

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, those classic posts that teach attitude are key! Obviously, you can't fake an attitude, so understanding it logically doesn't do a lot of good. But once I got my life heading towards something I might actually want to live for... then I understood quite well what Pook was talking about, and was able to keep this at my side.

But what about techniques. Do you have any examples of specific techniques that have worked? Personally, I've tried neg-hitting, push/pull, C/F, all that classic stuff. It sucks! Not to say that it doesn't work in the correct context. But a n00b like me just sitting there reading, I had no way of knowing what the correct context is. I had no way of knowing how unimportant these techniques are. Kino is great though. Touch a woman and she will love you!

Anyway, what do you think?

comic_relief said:
I'm actually going to disagree here and go against the mold on this one. The mindsets that are actually spoken about on this website is spot on accurate. I have taken many of the members mindsets and put it to good use.

When it came to Pook, BBB, and many of the other masters, their stuff was spot on. I have adopted many of their moods and molded it into my own personality.

Although, I know what you are speaking of (seduction wise), I have managed to change my life around and have success in all aspects of my life that has never been paralleled.

Some current successes:
1.) winning gold at a national competition
2.) Travelling up and down the east coast
3.) More friends
4.) More Social
5.) Going to a Ivy League University
6.) Public speaking in front of 1,000 + people
7.) Going to PGST (older but a success nonetheless)
8.) Swing dancing (about an hour and a half ago I was swing dancing in front of 600 people)
9.) More stories to tell
10.) No more depression or bad thoughts

That is just a few. Don't tell me that a lot of this website does not work because I am living proof that this website does work.

comic_relief

StoneColdFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't read most of the replies. To early and no contacts or glasses at the moment lol

But I agree in some aspects.

For example, using lines and what not, and having certain mind frames, no it won't work on every girl..some girls just won't get it.. but the overall messages in why we use these "techniques" I firmly agree with..

some of them are:

Girls and people in general like a bit of a challenge, and a bit of a mystery. It keeps you on their mind. Now how you do this, is going to vary on girls, but its always a plus to be on a girls mind, and I think everyone agrees with this.

People want to have fun, and girls want something different, something outside of the norm. And you may use certain techniques to achieve this, but most of the time, ..to quote a cheesy song..girls just want to have fun. so be fun..

and..

Lightly picking on them (or being..****y and funny..i use that term loosely)..does work, and making the conversation fun, does liven things up a bit, but the degree of this of course, depends on the girl, and this is a whole different topic.

See, these basic messages in these techniques do stand true, just the severity and degree to which you use them, varies on different girls..

We use these to accomplish these "messages" that i've stated before..

and about mindsets..i'm all about that, girls like confidence..hell people like confidence.. being a musician, and business man myself, I know for a fact that you gotta believe and work hard in what you do, so people think to themselves "that go knows what he wants".. and I think that girls like this as well, a guy thats comfortable in his own shell, makes her feel comfortable in hers.. its simple as that.

so in conclusion, no using such and such a line won't always work..because sometimes the broad just won't get it..

but.. having a good time, and aiming for the overall purpose of these techniques..will work. It's just up to you guys on how to use them.

-SCF

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
izza said:
But what about techniques. Do you have any examples of specific techniques that have worked? Personally, I've tried neg-hitting, push/pull, C/F, all that classic stuff. It sucks! Not to say that it doesn't work in the correct context. But a n00b like me just sitting there reading, I had no way of knowing what the correct context is. I had no way of knowing how unimportant these techniques are. Kino is great though. Touch a woman and she will love you!

Anyway, what do you think?
IMO you don't need techniques if you have got the attitude down pat.

Inner game comes from knowing this one thing, "If she does not want to go out with me, than she is missing out on the most fun that she could have had and she just saved me time, money, and energy."

Outer game comes from practice. Yes, you can use the techniques are good to have, but if you do not know how to apply all the techniques in real life situations. You will be fvcked (figuratively).

Women are a dime a dozen, but a man is worth his weight in gold because this generation truely have so few of them.

comic_relief

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Sebastien_Valmont said:
I'm sure there are times when you've used it and it hadn't worked.

For me, the bad was outweighing the good.

Back in the day the rule 'o thumb on this board used to be "after you get a chicks phone number don't call her for three days"

Would that really peak the interest level? Or would another guy come around and in three days have that girl COMPLETELY into him and you lost your shot.

I'm just saying, question everything you read on this board. It's not gospel.

In reality a bunch of it was written by virgins that haven't ventured outside in months trying to impress somebody somewhere.

true,true. the 3 day thing, i've found out from personal experience, doesnt work. she'll forget who u even are and wonder why u r calling her. one day works alot better. but it really depends on how interested you have her. everything depends mostly on the girl, cuz all women are not the same person. so yea, u should question everything on this site, jus like u should quesiton everything in real life. questioning it makes u see it's flaws and mold it into your personality and into a way that works in that situation. thats wat ur supposed to do wit tips, not take them word for word.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second I realized this board is mostly bullsh!t I started getting sucess.

The board actually works though if you do the OPPOSITE of what it says to do. Such as: Tell a girl you like her, persist, looks matter most, etc. That = getting somewhere.

You can theorize all you want but in the end there are at least 10 guys after every girl you see and only 1 or 2 have the balls to make it fun and/or try for anything and 5 are just plain ugly.

Actually some guy got infomation on Pook and found out he was some geek.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
The second I realized this board is mostly bullsh!t I started getting sucess.

The board actually works though if you do the OPPOSITE of what it says to do. Such as: Tell a girl you like her, persist, looks matter most, etc. That = getting somewhere.

You can theorize all you want but in the end there are at least 10 guys after every girl you see and only 1 or 2 have the balls to make it fun and/or try for anything and 5 are just plain ugly.

Actually some guy got infomation on Pook and found out he was some geek.
Lol! granted most of the people on this post are probably geeks tryin to look cool. But, u can not sit up here and say that the stuff on this site doesnt work, or do the opposite of wat people say. maybe it worked for u in ur situation, but this stuff DOES work. believe me, i have proof. tellin a girl u like her up front makes u look like a desperate wuss and only works for broads who dont get dudes. She has a feeling that u like her already jus from u approachin her, so kno need to say it up front. an dont chase them, believe me, i've done that and it jus plan dont work. so dont do the opposite of the stuff u read on here, try it out and see if it works!
:box:

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sebastien_Valmont said:
95% percent of the things you read on this board DO NOT WORK. Simple as that.

This includes Pook, this includes Lorenzo, this includes Brazillian Blues Boy and Whatsupwiddat.
Yeah but everything Taviii says is 100% working.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By telling her you like her. I meant like saying you wanna do her.

Not write a poem or anything, that's still truth.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
By telling her you like her. I meant like saying you wanna do her.

Not write a poem or anything, that's still truth.
tru,tru. that works. but i dont think the purpose of the tips is to follow them like a religion. the tips help all the little boys find their inner man, and helps them realize that girls like men, not nice boys. i take the tips an work them into my own style. which is wat they are for.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys often approach dating and seduction from a self-centric perspective. I think the newbies here should also realize that females can also be AFCs. That's why those of us who have been around usually advocate taking the lead.