Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the ****, my post gets deleted for NO reason???

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up with that ****??? I come to sosuave only to get bashed by hck332 and have my post deleted??? And then some around here wonder why nobody is improving.

hck332 said:
WHAT THE FVCK!?!?!?

I think moderators should delete about 70 percents of new threads DAYLY!

OR maybe better idea would be to make "AFC" sub-forum and move posts like this here.
??????? What was wrong with my post(that now got deleted) genius, I asked a ****ing NORMAL question you stupid ****. Where else am I supposed to go if I can't get some simple advice on this forum??? Would you rather have me go to Askmen.com, or watch some Dr. Phil, watch some Oprah, or seek out advice from some c*nt who doesn't know what the f**k she's talking about and never improve??? I come to sosuave and get bashed??? I've noticed that sh*t goes on a lot around here. To all you genuis's/bashers out there, don't forget, you too were once in the dark about certain things when it comes to women..people were TOLERANT with you..so **** OFF and don't criticize those of us here who are making a legitimate effort trying to improve our game. Yeah, some of the sh*t posted on here might seem stupid to you, AFC, or whatever the **** you wanna call it, but a man's gotta learn somehow, someway..and that's through a site like this, by asking questions..we ALL ask what seems like stupid questions, but how we ever gonna learn if we don't ask those questions..if a guy has to get sh*t for posting a question when he's trying to get advice, how is he ever to progress???

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill.

I've noticed that there's a wierd tension going on in these forums between the ideas of "getting help" and "being a man".

The stereotype is that no "real" man ever needs help, because he is self-sufficient. Since one of the big things on this board is being a real man, your posts looking for help are liable to get you a lot of "shut up and just do it".

Which is fine, I guess... but it kills the whole point of the board if you ask me.

I think maybe there SHOULD be a "beginner's" section for those of us that are not getting laid 4x a day like some (supposed) people here.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you gotta thread now!

It's actually good! Yea, a little self-examination is good for us all.

My understanding is it is required that you read the Bible before posting here. We all know many have not read it ALL. Damn, its huge (fingers "Weapons of Mass Destruction" alone is huge: thanx, by the way, saved my ass already).

I mean, seriously, the Bible answers more sh*t than you may ever run into in your entire life!

This is horrible but, sorry, the funny DJ in me wants to quote Rodney King: Well, everyone knows what he said. Right....

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been posting on this board for years now and I haven't had a single post deleted. Why is this? Because I read the instructions and labels on the board headlines and post accordingly. Post your questions, tips, gripes what have you in the sections that are the most appropriate for such and you should have no problems.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a couple deleted, but the mods here are not nearly as bad as other sites. On christianity.com it is a tos violation to criticize a mod in any way. They delete the post and the user immediately.

jackie_legs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean. like I will ask a normal question then I come and check and its fuking deleted that pisses me off.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
Well, you gotta thread now!

It's actually good! Yea, a little self-examination is good for us all.

My understanding is it is required that you read the Bible before posting here. We all know many have not read it ALL. Damn, its huge (fingers "Weapons of Mass Destruction" alone is huge: thanx, by the way, saved my ass already).

I mean, seriously, the Bible answers more sh*t than you may ever run into in your entire life!

This is horrible but, sorry, the funny DJ in me wants to quote Rodney King: Well, everyone knows what he said. Right....

I've read/sifted through most of the bible..most of it I already knew, but my particular question that got deleted wasn't in the bible, that's why I asked it in the Mature Man's forum. There's a lot of things the bible doesn't mention..I think a lot more can be added to it...because a lot of times I come up with questions and go to the bible, only to find no answers.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
No Escape said:
I've read/sifted through most of the bible..most of it I already knew, but my particular question that got deleted wasn't in the bible, that's why I asked it in the Mature Man's forum. There's a lot of things the bible doesn't mention..I think a lot more can be added to it...because a lot of times I come up with questions and go to the bible, only to find no answers.
What was your question?

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Escape:

I get where you are comming from; some. If we were already true DJ's, we would not be here at all. We would have "ascended" beyond the need to be here.

I see people come here in pretty bad shape from some being ran over by ******. Lots of angry feelings, confusing feelings. And, to put on the pseudo psychiatrists hat, DISPLACED feelings.

This forum got bombed last night, I think, by someone or someones with displaced feelings.

Hell: Blame Women! But, unfortunately, blame US for how we don't handle women. And, I agree, the Bible does not have all the answers, but like you said, you can't get this info anywhere else.

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
It's true, the mods like to delete posts when someone has a real question they want to ask or discuss but they will keep all the troll posts that generate lots of hits for the site.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
No Escape:

I get where you are comming from; some. If we were already true DJ's, we would not be here at all. We would have "ascended" beyond the need to be here.
Uhh...i disagree homeboy. I come here to read stupid post and give people advice. Its pretty entertaining reading about kids who think they know stuff about something. This place has gone down hill and continues to do so. Stop being retards.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Escape said:
What's up with that ****??? I come to sosuave only to get bashed by hck332 and have my post deleted???
If you feel that you are being treated unfairly by any mod, please raise the issue through appropriate channels. The administrator has the ability to browse through deleted threads and posts to verify that they were correctly deleted. Sounding off in a public forum isn't the most mature way to handle things.

Permission said:
It's true, the mods like to delete posts when someone has a real question they want to ask or discuss but they will keep all the troll posts that generate lots of hits for the site.
You couldn't be more right if you tried! You see, for every 100,000 hits, what we get paid is multiplied by 1.5. So, let's try a little basic math. Zero times 1.5 = Zero. Another 100k hits, and you get to multiply 0 by 1.5 again, which gets you zero. Wow, what a great motivation for deleting legit questions and only keeping around the trolls! :rolleyes:

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was my question.....

Slevin said:
What was your question?
Well, I emailed this girl from myspace who's profile indicates she's there for dating and serious relationships. In the email I wrote, "Was checkin' out your profile...we ought to talk." She responded with a "hi". I'm thinking to myself how interested can this girl be if she's only responding with a "hi". I take it that if she was that interested, she would've said something like, "Yeah, I'd love to talk", and suggested the phone(given me her number) or instant messenger(given me her messenger screen name). To me a "hi" doesn't show much of an interest level. I don't know, maybe I'm looking too deep into it. Correct me if I'm wrong. And not to sound discriminatory, but guys, only respond if you know what you're talking about and have experience.