Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What The MATT MAN has LEARNED

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you truly get into the GAME, you realize there are no rules.

Open Your Eyes Brotha

Call your girlfriend only once a week or be subtle about your whereabouts: remain mysterious??

Why play games to keep your love?
Your Heart Was Never Meant To Play Games
:nono:

Keep women on there toes is but a simple task

But if you didn't have to keep them on there toes and they *gasps* loved you? Would you allow it? I mean isn't that why we all came to this site? To learn the proper way to find a mate so we could earn and receive that love and affection we all deeply need?

I'm at the point now where I say I generally understand women, I'm only 18 but I can say that I understand them. Why, you may ask. Well it is because women, the majority of all have the urge to bond with a man. Just as we have the urges to **** them, they want to bond with us. This knowledge alone is a key to success with women, ALL REAL WOMEN want a REAL MAN.

If they don't want a man then just give em the boot.:kick:

BRING THE WOMEN TO YOUR WORLD.

THAT ALONE IS THE TRUE TEST OF HER LOYALTY and INTEREST.

A real man follows his own rules, guidelines, priorities. A real man creates his own rules and pursues his life and dreams. Do you honestly believe that a real man would not call HIS WOMAN and talk to her for 4 hours on the phone because some pickup book says that if he talks for more then 20 minutes she'll see him as a wuss with nothing better to do? GET REAL. If the woman does not like him because HE ENJOYS talking on the phone, then SCREW HER. Because THE REAL MAN, DOES NOT NEED a woman who dosen't VALUE him because he VALUES HIMSELF. Seriously.

I talk to my girl on the phone for 2-3 hours, does that make me any less of a man? NO. And why should it? I'm doing what I ENJOY and as a MAN that is your inherence. Your State Of Being.

I'm not afraid to LOVE or be ROMANTIC as people tell me. Why? Because loving is truly a state of vulnerability. For both parties. I AM hurt just as easily as can be hurt. Yet even if I carry this knowledge, I will not let the possibility of FEAR or PAIN STOP ME. Why? Because I AM A MAN.

I Take What I Want, I Go For What I Want.

And As a Man YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. If you don't FIGURE IT OUT, and FIGURE IT OUT NOW!!!!:rockon:

Once you know in your CORE that you ARE A MAN, and the CORE OF A REAL WOMAN YERNS for THAT "MAN". You will inherently place a value within yourself that NO ONE can take away from you.

It is a BEAUTIFUL feeling to know that your born a man, TAKE ADVANTADGE of it. Because no one will do it for you.

PEACE BROTHERS.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
this is good stuff right here!

just know, the "rules" of women are only there to pull out you out of your AFC hole, once you consider yourself not an afc anymore, these rules no longer apply to you because you s hould be able to have good judgement