Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What The Hell Is Wrong Here?

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive read tons of articles about meeting women and ways to pick them up and everything. After reading them, I had some sort of idea of how the games works, but yesterday most of the rules that I learned from here were broken and it actually worked.
I went with my boys and a new guy in the clubs last night. When we got there the new guy told us that he will school us about picking up chicks.
Well, since I knew how the game worked I asked him: What would you say to get her attention?
Then he told me: I would go and say "Listen you are the most beautiful girl ive ever seen and i just want to meet you, im not trying to pick you up or anything im just here because i wanted to meet you"
Immediately i thought: " that would never work, as soon as he says you are the most beautiful girl ive ever seen, the game will be over and he would not even get the time."
Well, so he went and did what he said he would do, and after about 10 minutes of talking, he gets a kiss and her number.
After i saw that i was like :confused: . OMG, how that f_ck did that worked?
Now, another fact is that this guy is not good looking, he dresses ghetto is white and talks like a black guy, he looks confident and everything but you can't really tell because is hard to understand when he talks.
At first I thought it might be just luck, and that the game was a numbers game, but this girl was blazing hot and she probably heard that cheezy line tons of times. Now I need somebody to explain me how did that work and if AFC behavior works once in a while. Are women conditioned enough to cope with AFC behavior and actually be attracted to it?

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's not just one way to pick up chicks. And he probably won't get very far w/ her. Anyway, I've used that before (but only when I really meant it), you just have to come off as sincere.

Think about it, if only 1% of the population were DJ's and knew the rules, and only the rules worked, why are there so many guys w/ girlfriends and ONS?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, he won't get that far with this chick for sure. I bet you the kiss she gave him was more of a "ohhhh your sooo sweet" thing rather than "I want to fuvk you" deal. Anyhow, one thing you might not be aware of is delivery. What you say matters, but HOW you say it matter A LOT more! If you can be very confident and mentally seduce women, you can say whatever the fuvk you want and they'll give you the benefit of the doubt no matter how AFC it might sound. The difference between a confident suave guy saying something and a cheezy AFC is all delivery and tone of voice.

PIMP

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to think that you had to apply all of the techniques mentioned in the bible to get chicks, but i was wrong.

The moment i adapted the i don't give a fuc persona, is the moment my success started to happen with females. I no longer worry about meeting girls, i just go with the flow--and let whatever happens, happen.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by paraguayandj
talks like a black guy
hmm...all black guys talk the same?

There are always going to be exceptions to the rule, don't assume b/c a guy is being an AFC he can't get a certain girl. Any AFC can pick up a girl, you start to see the difference between AFCs and Don Juans in the long run....

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He used DIRECT style. His opener wasn't important, it was how he delivered it with the right tonality, body language, eye contact, sincerity etc...

That girl may have heard that line many times, but this is the first time she FELT it. If done right, direct creates attraction instanenously.

You and most DJs on here come from an INDIRECT mindset that's why you couldn't understand his success.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ yes i agree with the above post

a wingman i used to wing with used the same approach

white guy talking ghetto slang

dressed in straight white NIKE head to toe

shaved head and bad teeth

BUT chicks perceived him as a BAD BOY

that is the mental picture he is creating with his direct approach and dress code

this wingman used to show chicks his jail ID card

AND IT WORKED !!!

no games no bull$hit no nothing

STRAIGHT PIMP STYLE

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
^^^ yes i agree with the above post

a wingman i used to wing with used the same approach

white guy talking ghetto slang

dressed in straight white NIKE head to toe

shaved head and bad teeth

BUT chicks perceived him as a BAD BOY

that is the mental picture he is creating with his direct approach and dress code

this wingman used to show chicks his jail ID card

AND IT WORKED !!!

no games no bull$hit no nothing

STRAIGHT PIMP STYLE

It sounds like he had something about him, an 'attitude', something that sets him apart from everyone else.

A lot of people have nothing about them, theyre jsut your 'average' guy.

This site sometimes seems to reinforce that IMO soemtiems, i/e 'gel your hair in the latest style, buy smart casual clothes, wear this, never do that'.

I'm not saying become soemthing your not, but attitude goes a long way imo.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it comes down to being an Alpha Male

it draws women like a magnet