Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the hell is happening to this forum?!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok coming onto this forum now and browsing a few posts, its like the blind leading the blind.

The quality posters seem to be getting swollered up with ever increasing random advice that is fundimentally pritty dam lame.

Now please for the love of god, if you have never fuc* dated, had a GF or had 1 this does not make you good with women.

so please refrain from handing out advice to impressionable people on here looking for advice.

And whats with half the pointless threads?!

Sorry but the mature section seems to be the only ok place to be atm, this section is looking more and more like the under 16's.

If this is some form of rant, then so be it, but considering about 80% of the posts on the first page of this thread is making my head spin with a large sense of WTF, then sorry i felt i needed to post it.

All the other guys posting random nonesene just read the god dam motherfuc*ing bible already half the new posts are pritty dam silly questions, what sort of answer do you want or expect?!

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree I get advice here that doesn't make sense or is just plain stupid. I'll think I'll fend for myself from now on.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score