Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the fvck did I do to my quads?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight we had the first game of the season for my company's softball team. My first at bat I hit the ball and started running to base. Two steps off home plate my quads felt like they were being ripped in two by fiery daggers. Not just one leg, both of them. It still fvckin hurts to move.

I'm guessing I just pulled or strained them. Any suggestions on how to get them back to normal? Ice? Heat? I can never remember when I use what.

Kuroro

Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything, ice. If it stays like that for a long time, consult a doctor or physician.

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
R-est
I-ce
C-ompression
E-levation

ice on 20minutes every hour for first 24 hours, 20minutes every 2 hours for the 24-48th hours

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't warm up.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was running behind as I was at the eye doctor so I get there and they tell me I'm benched because I was late and then two seconds later they're telling me I'm up to bat.

But, the question is, why did that happen in two steps, where I've not warmed up before and sprinted (late for class, chasing a loose dog, etc.) and nothing happened?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were lucky and not trying as hard.