Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the F...

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have much time to write so I'll make it as short as possible.

I met a girl HB8 in November, though I was really drunk a didn't remember it. I noticed her looking at me in school but I didn't know why. After about two months my friend told me that she finds me really attractive and that I should text her.

I declined because really I didn't remember her and she had a boyfriend at that time. She broke up with him for that night when she met me though.

Again about a month has passed, I noticed she has broken up with her BF. I went to the disco where I met her. Again I was really drunk but I remember some parts. We talked for a while (though I don't know about what) she then grabbed my hand and took me dancing. Later I lost her but she came to me to say bye when she was leaving and I got her number.

After two days I met her again at school, she said "Hi" to me. After two days I texted her on FB she looked quite interested though our conversation was short, but it was because I ended it not her, I had to do other stuff.

Then I haven't met her at school for about 5 days, I wanted to talk to her personally but since I haven't met her I texted her again. This time our conversation was longer. She seemed really interested, asked me questions, replyied really fast. Though when I met her the next day she didn't say Hi to me. First I thought that she might have not noticed me but it repeated today.

Seriously how bad could I screw up by text for her not to say hi to me? I just texted her just as I do with many other people but now she looks not intersted at all and I know she was interested before. I'm used to girls being illogical but this is just beyond me. I seriously don't understand.

Similar thing happend with a girl I was dating about a month ago too (I used to date her back in September too, things were quite serious between us but then I AFCed out a bit and went NC). One week she was really intersted when we were out toghether and the next she was cold and disrespecting. But it could've been for many reasons so I just nexted her. Anyway this sh!t is seriously messing with my head, what could've happened!?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
You want to know why she wont say "Hi"..... to you.... Really? Over analyzing much. Should have just asked her out. but next time you see her say Hi. I dont see the big deal here.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
You want to know why she wont say "Hi"..... to you.... Really? Over analyzing much. Should have just asked her out. but next time you see her say Hi. I dont see the big deal here.
I did, the first time she didn't say it to me. Well overanalyzing maybe, but when I walk right past her and my friend even says something to her friends so she definitely notices me and she still doesn't even look at me it's hard not to overanalyze.

You might be right a bit though because I didn't have much luck picking up girls lately.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
Sh!t or get off the pot bro. Ask her out as JC commands.

Also, women like to play this game where if they give you eager responses and reply to your texts quickly, the next time you see them they may cool off, just to act aloof. No one wants to seem overly accessible. It's the cool new thing to have a social life.
I wanted to ask her out but I was tight on time this week... also I had literally no money. Ok, maybe I'm overanalyzing... we'll see. After the last girl I have a bit shatterred confidence.

Other thing is that most of the girl that I knew had interest in me initiated texting with me too. She didn't so far.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she is doing one of that test Sosauve talked about in his other post.

Maybe she is just testing you to see if you are equally interested, if not more in her. If you the MAN then be the MAN and you say "hi" to her. Deflect it back on her and be like "B!tch since you didn't say hi to me I thought I'll do it this time"

Focus on delivery and don't use the word "b!tch"