Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What The F U C K Is The Problem?

Did this post help?

• Yes

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Who are you? Go baq to where the b1tch of the mother sent ya!

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all.....This isnt here to flame anybody...so if you looked here to see flaming...Nope...it's actually a tip...and should be the best tip of all.

First of all...we were all nerds inside...we want to play computer games, sit on our asses all day, eat chips, watch movies, expect the money to come out of our asses and have our moms cook dinner for us.

NO. We are men and as such must use this to our advantage. Women will listen to us...even other men out there that see you as a role model. You must be one to be heared and noticed.
Lets see here shall we?

Example one:
At work...everybody is having a bad day because your boss is being a prick telling everybody off giving his every stupid fukking opinion on all your duties.
What you do here is simple....pretend he doesnt get into your head...and keep cracking jokes with your co-workers...that way everyone will know who is having fun and will stick to that person so he/she could atleast cope with problems.

Example two:
When trying to get girls...don't try.....know that you are the best looking guy in the place and act as such. Do not be intimidated because Tom Cruise is in the house...if anything else join him and joke with him...buddy him and all the girls would be swarming
Why you ask me?
Because your personality is shining.....smile becuase someone could be falling in love with it.

Life is a joke...if you take it seriously the joke's on you.
-When the going gets tough.........go whack off and sleep it off.
-When life's troubles trouble you....face it and solve it like a man.
-When you're afraid of something ( May it be that big guy that bullies you or Richard Simmons's excersice videos).....show it to that something that you are a man and you will beat it or die trying.

When someone disrespects you...I tell you this now...do not disrespect them back!!!
If a mentally ill patient tells you that you're retarded...would you go up to it and tell the same thing?? I thought so
Remeber Jesus when he said when someone throws a stone at you throw him a piece of bread??
Hahahahahaha he is right but He didnt say where that bread can be inclosed in ;)....go throw the piece of bread inside a glass jar.
Lets say a guy says your mom is so fat that he puts mayonaisse on aspirin.
Well go and tell the guy...I don't have a mom man...me and my dad use yours. And just laugh...
That way you did not disrespect him...but just was returning him the favor of setting himself up for an insult.

When you are in a dance party......go and dance stupid!!
Don't sit down and "Kino" on the ladies.
You wanna rub your thighs in between their legs and do it really fast. Trust me...after a while you'll feels that her crotch is gettin warm and wet.
"It's ok junior that's just natures way of saying it's ok to stick your wee-wee in her wet peppy;)"

When a girl is talking nonsens about her problems, interrupt her by sayin "Hold on- footlocker's got a new sale on shoes, wanna come and buy pants?"
She'll be confused and will laugh.....trust me if a chick laughs at your joke, he wont laugh at you pen1s...no matter how small it is.
Mine's 15 inches. Oops shouldnt have said that...lemme edit that....5 inches....i hate it when the numbers are so close together you end up pressing more than one.
See what I mean?? It's funny but not cheesy.

Now make sure you believe in something in life.....I don't care what it is.
If you believe in God...great!
if you believe in the Koran....great!!!
But I eat hotdogs in the john...while I read the Holy Koran.

Now if youre in a convo with a chick....please don't talk about how far you can pee!!! Tell her how hard that pee comes out of your pen1s.
That just means.......whatever sounds silly do not say it...whatever will make you look like an idiot...dont say it!

Now when a girl is taking over your hobbies in life...she is controlling you. Don't ever let that happen...becuase your not gonna be the Alpha Male...but the Alpha Female.
yes you're string and tough.......to yourself....not to anyone else>
If your hobby of playing sports is "Getting in the way" as she says it...do not give it up for her.....if she says she'll leave..."Go ahead b1tch.....I've got more fishes in the freezer...waitin to be thawed by my hot self"
I know I'll never ever give up my Harry Potter card collecting.

We are the main reason life goes on. We have the royal seeds so we must choose the best looking, best personality and best person for those seeds to go on...
Let me just put it into perspective...
There are only two people in the world.. You and her
Now you must populate the world or that's the end of mankind.
Now If she's not "Down with it" and is not turned on by you, and you're turned on by her....you can still continue the species because you have a hard on and can just come inside her while she sleeps.....and the world is saved.
But if you watched a couple of pirates go at it (unintentionally of course) you will be limp for a whole week and will not be able to continue life for that span.

That just means we need to be turned on...we need the best......to sow our royal oates:p
So choose the best...if you cant get the best.....wait a minute you look better than Tom Cruise so you CAN get the best.

It's all about confidence my Don Juanitoes.
And it's all about personality...you need to get off that computer screen and go wash your balls....cuz it's gonna go and take a cool ride tomorrow morning!!!
Sex is good........don't grab em...let a girl hand em to ya...like a king being hand fed grapes...he's the king that's why and you need to believe you're the king....why da F U C K do yyou think I'm a Knight?? Cuz I am b1tch!

Who is Michael jordan? Who is Wayne Gretzky?
Those are my alter egos......And Superman? don't even get me started on heroes!!!:D

And if a girl says "I love you"
Tell her ..
"I'll do whatever it takes....Cuz I love you like a fat kid love cake"
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your post. It is very original. Especially the part of not returning insults. It shows you have thick skin and arent rattled by foolish insults.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yo dawg. that was a nice ass post. u got an AIM sn?

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post!

Dude, i just added u to my MSN and checked out your profile... you're from surrey? Cool, im from Richmond :D Hey there neighbor!

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo sonic...what's the worst thing about eating out a surrey girl in the morning??

It's like eating cooooooooold grilled cheese sandwich:D

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...

Its funny, you can easily describe the population of Surrey by switching the S with a C

Iunno, i think i heard that from my boss lol...

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're so fukkin right man:p

I can't turn my head anywhere and not see any of them.....

One time i was turning left and he tried to overtake me and he almost hit me...he comes out of his car and says..

"Vat Da fukk Are youuuuu doooving!!!"

I was like......"I vas diviving faggot"
:D

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Burp!

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
Nice post!

Dude, i just added u to my MSN and checked out your profile... you're from surrey? Cool, im from Richmond :D Hey there neighbor!
Yo, yo, yo...

I be chillin on the North side of the river in New Westminster. Ya'll ever been to the Barfly?

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.....go hang out in da mirage man..."Where the beautiful ppl go!"

I am havin my b-day party there man....19th!!
I am VIP. Gold memBA!!!

Come in March 30th sunday night:D
Dance da night away man...den we'll see da DJ's up in diz mothafukka!!!

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool man....my cousin goes to Cheers. She wanted me to come with her some nights...is it better than the mirage?

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SoSuave.com
Private messaging is a great thing.
Thank you mod......will do

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
*burp*
i dont remember this.......:D

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post. :D

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
on front runner.........
I should really learn from my own words.....i am sometimes guilty of breaking some of the things here.

It's hard but i get through it:cool: