Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the f am I gay?

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I've been hooking up with for the past month finally decides to move her hand downstairs on me. It's her first time ever so she obviously doesn't know what she's doing. It feels pretty good but I'm no where near jizzing.

We're making out the whole time and stuff but eventually I start to get less hard? I mean I really like this girl and she's fun and all but wtf how is up with this?

A

Aazman

just tell the girl she's not working hard enough.

or she might get the hint that she's not all that amazing

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol is this serious?

Do you like girls or not?

Not being able to get hard is a common problem. For young guys its almost always psychological problems,ex your too nervious

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol wow you seriously think your gay cuz of this? This same thing happens to me all the time, cuz girls are terrible using their hands when it comes to a guy's d*ck. Heck, all guys are 100x better at just using their own hands. The key is for her to realize its not doing much, so then she goes down on you and gives you head. That will be no problem staying hard. Still though, depending on how good the head is, I may or may not jizz. A good amount of it though is if I feel like coming, then I just kinda concentrate a bit and try gettin myself more into it. If I dont feel like coming, then I'll just sit back and chill until she stops or until I fvck her.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

Yep, you are definitely a fag. If you were 100% sure that you weren't one, you wouldn't have asked. Hope you like getting ass raped with a broom handle.

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino it's funny you should say that because so do I. Literally when I'm laying next to her in bed and we start kissing SUPER softly it turns me on so f*cking much I don't even know why. When we start getting more rough and physical though I just don't feel the same spark haha I'm really confused.

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
next time tell her how to do it right. You are no homo man relax. YOu came to this site because of girl problems, not guy problems

Calm down mate

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nervousness combined with the fact that she probably had no idea what she was doing, so you weren't really being stimulated in the way you wanted. If it happens again, just tell her that her hand by itself is not quite enough. :cool:

The fact that you're into the kissing but when things get hot and heavy you weaken means that it's just pushing past your comfort zone (unless she's some uggo or something). I suggest just taking things slow and sensual rather than jumping into her with your **** from the high-dive. This will allow you to get more comfortable and move things in the right direction.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you weren't nervous, which is obviously a possibility that only you can really consider, then it probably had to do with the fact that she wasn't stimulating you enough. You get an erection from an increase in sexual activity, whether physical or psychological. If she's doing the same thing for an extended period of time then you're either gonna shoot or go soft; if you go soft it's just because your body got bored with what she was doing. No big deal. Next time tell her what you want her to do or take control yourself.

Guys for some reason think that if they don't have a boner or if they lose a boner that there's something "wrong" with them when I'd say about 80% of the time it's something really simple and normal. I thought for the longest time that I had erection problems or something because every time I'd rubber up I'd go soft; I finally figured out it was the condoms I was using, and once I switched to ones that were thinner and weren't so tight I was golden.

People always expect the worst when that's rarely the case. Just chill out; you're fine.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask if youre gay, you just might be. I dont think youre really wondering if youre gay or not, but how would I know.

You should have told her to use her mouth or inserted your fingers in her or took her shirt off or anything that escaltes the situation.

Ive had a girl grinding on top of me while making out and mine got soft because after about 2 minutes of that it simply got BORING. She wouldnt go any further so I rolled TF out.