Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What sources of information do you use.

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I would like to say this appears to be a great forum for getting information about how to improve yourself, your lifestyle and "game" as it relates to women.

That being said though, I highly doubt this material just popped into people's heads unless everyone here is a bonafide natural who never looked to another source for information.

So I'm curious. What books, articles, Ebooks or other sources do you personally read?
Also which do you find to be the most beneficial for people who are beginners?
I'm debating which book/source to invest my money in, Right now I'm heavily leaning towards David Deangelo but there are SOOO many other choices out there so I'm hoping people can advice me on what seems to have the best results.

Another one I was considering was www.datepro.com Of course I could also look into Doc Love, The Mystery Method and countless others!

Last but not least I would like to know more about Kino and other strange abbreviations and terms like AFC?

Last edited:

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont really need to spend a dime on anything to improve yourself. I (& others here) can tell you that everything you need to know is in the DJ Bible. Its a collection of peoples' field-tested knowledge, AND it has articles from the "experts" that write books on this stuff... The bible has many sources, so you wont just be getting advice from one dude (like when you buy a book).

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can learn much about kino in the bible. An "AFC" is an average frustrated chump.

It doesn't take years to learn this stuff. It just takes practice and dedication.

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you mean to tell me nobody has read anything or can reccomend anything other than the free random info posted here?

Having free info is great. I'm going to look through the dictionary again. However, the one problem is there are lots of different opinions and techniques and I know a lot of them have come from other sources.
For instance "********" and "interest Level" which I see in a lot of posts are phrases that Doc Love uses.

Anyways, I will certainly get all the free information before I actually buy anything and it might allow me to forego making a purchase altogether. However, if I were to want to invest my money into something and commit the nessecary time to make it work---what would be the best deal in your experience?

Also, what is an LJBF?