Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I do?

PhillyBobThorton

Reaction score
Ok, there's this girl and we've been going out for almost two months now. About 2 weeks into our relationship, she had some problems and couldn't come back to school and won't be back until next year. She lives about a 20 minute drive away and I don't have my license yet, and she doesn't have hers either, so we haven't done anything but go out on a few dates. She just started playing softball and the field isn't far away, which means I'll get to see her about once a week.

Well her first game was yeseterday and my brother's girlfriend plays on the same team as my girlfriend. My girlfriend had a doctor's appointment and then she was going straight to her game. But it was raining that morning and I had asked my brother's girlfriend if the game was cancelled or not. She told me it was and I didn't get to see my girlfriend, nor talk to her that day. Well today, I was talking to her and she acted like something was wrong. She wasn't saying much and just wasn't herself. So my question is what approach should I take with this? I don't want to break it off with her and I don't want her to break it off with me either. This is about the only place I figured I could find some help..What do you guys think?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe it has something to do with the dr appointment or maybe its whatever is keeping her from coming back to school or perhaps she is feeling under the weather.
just be yourself and play it cool. if you think something is wrong, ask her "is everything ok?"

i wouldnt throw the relationship away just yet.

elmo

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she plays softball there is a high probablility that she is a member of the future lesbians' club. maybe that is why she is acting strange.

elmo's advice : wait until you can drive before you try getting a girl.