Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WHAT SHOULD i DO???

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: alright..this week was my first week back in school since 08...i go to a comunity college (tryna wait out the recession productivly)and there alot of pretty girls:yes:
my question is should i just ignore them completely,
and act like i dont see them??
because i heard it works in pulling them too...Or should i look for IOIs and a try and befriend them and talk to them....im kinda leading toward just tottally ignorng them because its kinda like whats the point..
im thinking to myself: "Alright theres a chick,,,shes hot i know somebody is smashing" so im like why even try?":yawn:

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL no ignoring doesn't work like that. You have to have at least some value to a girl before you pull that tactic. I guess it could work though if you acquire high value amongst the girls in your class and ignore your target most of the time, especially if she is an attention wh0re.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Willis said:
:confused: alright..this week was my first week back in school since 08...i go to a comunity college (tryna wait out the recession productivly)and there alot of pretty girls:yes:
my question is should i just ignore them completely,
and act like i dont see them??
because i heard it works in pulling them too...Or should i look for IOIs and a try and befriend them and talk to them....im kinda leading toward just tottally ignorng them because its kinda like whats the point..
im thinking to myself: "Alright theres a chick,,,shes hot i know somebody is smashing" so im like why even try?":yawn:
You need to establish interest beforehand socially. You'd be better off talking to as many people as you can, making lots of friends and then you'll have instant social status because people will see you as the guy everyone likes.

You first need IL (interest level) then you can push/pull.
What you described is like pushing them away from you without pulling them in, which will cause you to come off as antisocial and insecure.

It's a very delicate art. Techniques will only do so much for you unless you have your innergame down.

underoath777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Willis said:
Why? He answered your question. If you ignore girls before they're interested they are going to think you a socially inept and they won't even waste their time of day thinking about you.

Now if you flirt with them, THEN ignore, that's a different story.

Just meet everyone, spread the love, and become super social.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you ignore girls before they're interested they are going to think you a socially inept"

so im socially inept just because i dont talk to a chick????

AtillaTheHun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Willis said:
No, but if you ignore ALL the girls ALL the time, then you probably are socially inept.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Willis said:
"If you ignore girls before they're interested they are going to think you a socially inept"

Your questions are pretty basic, man.

Just read the DJ Bible and relax. No, you should not ignore women you are interested in.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess what i was asking was would being indifferent and ignoring them make them start to approach me or wanna talk to me??...cuz i have friends that have chicks approach them and im like WTF
...i know this is passive and i gotta approach but im just a super-laid back guy...and its real exhausting and nerve-racking to approach shortys i dont know....

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the community college chicks are looking forward to be carrier mommies anyway... so why waste your time ignoring them when you can go talk to them to pick those that interest you?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Willis said:
i guess what i was asking was would being indifferent and ignoring them make them start to approach me or wanna talk to me??...cuz i have friends that have chicks approach them and im like WTF
...i know this is passive and i gotta approach but im just a super-laid back guy...and its real exhausting and nerve-racking to approach shortys i dont know....

We all have friends who occasionally have girls approach them. And a lot of my friends would say that girls approach me. But I probably would have gotten laid 8 times my whole life if all I did was sit around waiting for girls to approach me. Sitting back and waiting for things to fall in your lap is pretty much a passive way to live your life.

Everyone wants to get something for nothing. But no, you cannot get the women you want by sitting back and waiting for them to approach you. Weak way to live...you gotta fix that.