Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should i do?

Jerry

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gonna be long so stick with me here.
I have this very cute girl which is at least a 9.5 in my 2nd period class and in golf. We're always flirting with each other and messing around. One day when we were getting out of 2nd period she was writing lines all over my arms and i started doing the same with her, and at one point i pulled out her backpack and made it hard for her to get it. Then while i had her backpack i started walking towards the guyz restroom and she started hitting me telling me "no jerry stop, jerry please" hitting me over and over but you could tell she liked it and was having fun. This went on till 9th period which was golf, and we kept on writing on each other and i even got my friend who introduced me to david d's stuff to hold on to her while i write over her arms. It was just way to funny. I even have her number but the only problem is she has a bf and he's a good friend of mine. But this girls is so hot and cute, i dont know if i should go to a movie with her(but im scared it will put me in her friend zone) or actually try to make a move and just make out with her. I dont want to let this one go cause i know i can do somthing about it. I always play hard to get with her and sometimes it seems as if she finds a reason to talk with me. Also i aint so popular at school and she kinda is but i'm trying not to let that put me down. What do u think guyz, what should i do?

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
A friendship is worth more then any woman. Respect there relationship.

Jerry

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i do but wut if she begins coming on to me. I mean a girl can't control her emotions and I dont wan't to become a total wuss again and not do anything. Sometimes she gives big IOI's and she'll kino me!

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line...she has a boyfirend and women love to flirt. She likes you so just do what you're doing, don't ask her out. Even when she breaks up with her dude.

Jerry

Don Juan
Reaction score
... well we'll see wut happens... other opinions would be awesome so please post