Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I do when I have a controlling gf and cant dump her cause of her bros

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a mistake for not analyzing her correctly from the beginning. She is one of the most inflexible girl and every time we're out on a date, I have to do whatever she wants. She even controlled my life completely and dont allow me to hang out with my buddies. Each time I argue with her, she will return home and tell her bros that she was being bullied by me :mad: How dare she twist the story around!!!!!?. And her brothers will call me up and cuss the hell out of me.

I told them that she's being unreasonable here from what she has done but they dont bother to understand or listen to my story .I told them I had enough and I wanted to break up and they told me that if I dare to leave her, I will get it from them and they slammed the phone.

What can I do now? I want to leave her but I can't :(

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her. And if her brothers threaten you
- call the police. They'll handle it.
If they actually harm you, call the police
who will probably arrest them and file charges (it won't cost you anything). A restraining order sometimes works
and it's simple to fill out.

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy **** man. I'd say 'the hell with it' and dump her. She and her brothers can just deal with it. Never let yourself get pinned in by those situations. You are supposed to be happy in a relationship just as much as she is. Since you're not happy, its time to next her. So what if they kick your ass. At least you will have stood up for yourself. Let us know how it goes.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get HER to dump YOU.

Just be a real AFC. Call her everyday, say you can't live without her, put her on a pedestal, get her flowers and hang around her 24/7.

She will get tired of you REAL soon.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got an idea.

Quit being such a f*ckin' victim. You're being ridiculous. Obviously you're not going to stay with this chick forever. You know it's over, so END IT. Be a man about it, not some simpering coward who's afraid of her brothers because they supposedly told you not to break up with this chick (and if they truly thought you were "bullying" her, why wouldn't they want you gone?).

Break it off now.

Reaction score
Hire some Puerto Ricans that have machetes and tell them to slice off the heads of your girlfriend and her bros and bring their heads to you. They won't bother you again!!!

Say "bring their heads to me" in a deep voice and as a king would say it - sitting in a chair with a stern yet sincere face and gazing straight ahead of you! Do this like yul brener in the movie the ten commandments!

Last edited:

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by uniassign
Get HER to dump YOU.

Just be a real AFC. Call her everyday, say you can't live without her, put her on a pedestal, get her flowers and hang around her 24/7.

She will get tired of you REAL soon.
This is a good tip, NEXT her.. But do it in this fashion. Be a total AFC for her.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is seriously fvcked up, but you need to get out of the relationship... this is like slavery

Break it off, inform the police if they threaten you, DO NOT see her face to face, too much risk of her going off. Do it by phone and do not talk to her ever again.

If the police can pay them a visit it should scare them off. If not get a lawyer and have him call them. Once they know somebody in authority knows about the situation, they will become scared.

You have to get out. It will be tough but in a few weeks it will be over. Don't ever date another woman like this!

What in the hell is wrong with women these days?

Dietzcoi

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
They threathen to frame me up

Here's what they said : If you are going to dump her, then you go to jail. We will lodge a police report saying that you tried to beat,molest and rape my sister when she refused to f*ck with you. And we'll be the witnessess to the situation. How's that?

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I have truly heard it all.

How many brothers does she have? Moreover, what country do you live in?

Give me these details and tomorrow I will tell you what I think.

Last edited:

extravaganza

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this. See if you can get the threat from the brothers recorded then go to the police with that and dump her ass.

Or..... Get a posse together and make those brothers know you're not a person to be messed with.

Or.... try to reason with the girl. Don't know if that's possible but you could try.

doctor evil

Don Juan
Reaction score
pyscho family dude

this family has some really messed up genes or behavior patterns. Like father like son NOW it's like brother like sister.

Don't be forced into things unless it's war or a lawsuit but I wonder how did you and her get together in the first place???

Did you walk down the park and she forced you at gun point to be her bf????

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what they said : If you are going to dump her, then you go to jail. We will lodge a police report saying that you tried to beat,molest and rape my sister when she refused to f*ck with you. And we'll be the witnessess to the situation. How's that?
I don't know how serious these guys
are, but this wouldn't work. The police
aren't stupid and the collusion is going
to be obvious to them. If you're really
worried, go to the police first and
report it beforehand. It would be interesting to know how old these brothers are and what they do, but I think this is probably an empty threat. They know you feel threatned so they enjoy it. Alot of losers get a thrill and
sense of power from this type of thing. The entire basis for their threats seems rediculous when you think about it.

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy $hit this is fvcked up. Yeah man, go to the police. Recording their threats is a good idea as well. Let us know what happens. This is in no way fair to you, so you are doing the right thing by getting out of it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Hire some Puerto Ricans that have machetes and tell them to slice off the heads of your girlfriend and her bros and bring their heads to you. They won't bother you again!!!

LOL nice post man. Made me laugh like a mofo. The king part was the sh1t!

Smile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to police and report the threats, then dump her, then if they do go to police its gonna look a bit stupid really. Dont sleep with her for a bit, claiming rape would be foolish then seeing as medical examination would find no sexual action. Plus, the police can tell from bruising to the virgina if the sex was willfull or if it was forced anyway.

Think about this man, if they are going to say they are witnesses to it, dont you think the police will ask them why they didnt intervene and beat the living **** out you? seeing as it is their sister and all.

Record their threats on tape, this is easy with a tape recorder in your pocket, go to them in person and exaplain to them your gonna leave her, when they threaten you again you'll have your evidence.

To be honest man there are so many things you can do its unbelievable your still with this girl, dump her and give her a good verbal abusing as well for being such a *****! are you a ***** or a man?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fvcking dump her a## and stopping being a ***** about it.

You really think they are going to lodge complaints against you?
Come on. It's not going to happen period.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take on the subject.

All the guys who tell you to "f*cking dump her ass and be a man" have probably never been in that situation before. They are speaking from the outside, saying what they would do if it was them in there. The truth of the matter is: People are very poor predictors of their own future behavior.

Obviosly, you feel threatened and in deep sh*t so I would be more cautious than simply dumping her. When your life or freedom is in jeopardy, every threat should be treated as serious.

It is a no-brainer, coming from this perspecitve that what you should do has to be done indirectly in order to get you what you want (out of this relationship without any interference from her brothers)

I would suggest two approaches: One is already suggested here "Get her to dump you" You can do this by acting AFC and/or by introducing her to someone else so she can dump you for him. Now don't go assuming that you're being cruel to the other guy. Maybe she will fall in love with him and never have a problem with her brothers.

The other approach you probably never even thought of in the first place. "Befriend her brothers!" Simply hang out with them, get to know them and their type and try to get them on your side so they will advice their sister to dump you. This requires a lot of persuasion work on your part, but it can be done.