Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I do SERIOUSLY!!??

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay here it goes..

I go up with my parents to see my brother last week at his university...and my parents decide to leave me there so my brother can take me home when he came home for a couple days...me n my brother end up kicking it with his friends..it turns out i actually gained the interest of one girl HB8.5 very nice!!
well she's been txtn me tellin me things this and that....Now she's the type who get's hit on alot....she told me she didn't want a boyfriend b/c guys are scum...last guy really pissed her off..and that was a couple months ago...Now my brother wants me to come back up there and chill this weekend and so i told her me and her could chill now here is the situation broken down

-still interest level but not as high right now (on both parts)
-she's protestant and has been goin to church lately

Idk i have enough game to do something but seriously i don't know what to do?? should i try to go all the way...or what? what would you do? it's just i don't want to go up there and do something and she not like me anymore if i don't call for one day or something...

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man... piece of advice.

Relax.

Do whatever you want to and don't worry about pis$ing her off. Spend time with her and have fun. enjoy the "now" and don't worry if she hates you for some stupid reason, afterwards. If she's like that, then better left alone, I say.. What does she expect, a diamond? You live far away, I presume so it's sorta out of your control, isn't it?

Stop worrying about it, man... seriously. It's not a big deal and don't think she hasn't had "weekend flings" before. All girls have.. most have had many.

Vampire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your status as "visitor" puts you in a good position to get some action this weekend.

1) You will not be around for a long period of time, so making you wait for sex is pointless.

2) It can be kept on the DL, so she does not have to worry about being labeled a "slut."

This is why vacation sex is easy. Enjoy the ride, and like the guy above me said, relax. No need to overanalyze anything... just go in there, do what you do best, and if it happens it happens.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Dont listen to what women say, but only listen to what they do. so act like she never said it. its like my gf said she didnt want sex but she kept grabbing my **** and trying to stick it inside of her.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mention she's Protestant. Is that important? Are you from West Belfast?

Anyway, she seems interested enough. Agree with TBAC, do what you want. If you think you have enough game, you do.