What should have been done?

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was last summer, I was afc.
Me, 5 other guys, 5 other girls.
I'm on a bench, to the left of me is "Shanequa" and next to her is "MDJGT (Most DJ Guy There)." in front of us is a.small concrete tunnel about 3 metres long, one metre high. Two of the guys are sitting on that. Four of the other girls are standing in front of me/slightly to the right. Two of which in the "crew" I'd hung out with all summer, and two of which I'd never met before.

Now, I had been going for Shanequa all summer. All on her, made it obvious I wanted to bone her, but no relationship. The other 3 guys in the crew were also all on her. One in a rapist kind of way, one a little less than the rapist kind of way, on in a subtle/joking manner. The rapist is a desperate yet funny 5th grader/6th grader (not sure) but is scrawny and short. We are mostly all on swim team, and always hang out around the pool.

Anyway, back to the story. MDHGT has his arm around Shanequa, and I'm making jokes about "them" and shizniot. The rapist is trying to grab Shanequa's tit, and I'm blocking him off from my seat in a kind of laid back way, saing that I'll be her bodyguard. Some attempted kino goes on between me and Shanequa, which denies by think I'm trying to rape her as well (MDJGT, Mr. Subtle, and Lesser Rapist told her I wanted to bone her up the anus hole.) She cowers over to me for protection from the rapist a little, but then thinks of what my "friends" told her, so she backs off onto nobody. She is mostly on MDJGT all night (this is around 10-11), and MDJGT has a "whatever, cool" attitude. Hes teasing her the whole night as well, inaudible to all but him and her (I only heard a little.) Okay so right to the point, I was basically being C/f to everyone but Shanequa, whom I was being very AFC towards (I had not yet begun getting D.DeAngelo newsletters, nor had Void told me of this site). One of the girls I didn't know, a year or two older than me, had big ass/tits and nice face (memory vague, can't rate her) walks over to my side of the bench, sits down, and puts her head on my shoulder without a word. I put my head on her head and a little bit later put my arm around her. My hand is less than an inch away from her boob, and I don't move it. Now, I said a couple things to her that made her give a chuckle or an intelligent response, and I could tell she was tired. OH YEAH! I said are you TI-RED and she gave a chuckle and said "yeah..."

This lasts for five min. then they all (the girls) had to leave and go home to one of the girl's houses. Did the one who came and sat down do it to shut up my desperate mouth over Sanequa? Did she do it out of inerest, or sheer pity? BRETHRENS, HEAR THY PLEA!

EDIT: This is my first newbie post (unlike some people *cough*Maeisgood, kyanite*cough* haha jp :p), so don't blow this off and help.

Last edited:

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaine
This is my first newbie post (unlike some people *cough*Maeisgood, kyanite*cough* haha jp :p), so DON'T BLOW THIS OFF and help.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
"Mistakes are life’s way of teaching you what you should do the next time around"

Stop obcessing over it, it is written in stone and you can't change it. You lost because you did nothing, "next time" you are in a situation just "Do Something"

People who “do” may sometimes wish they didn’t, but people who “don’t” always wish they did

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
"Mistakes are life’s way of teaching you what you should do the next time around"

Stop obcessing over it, it is written in stone and you can't change it. You lost because you did nothing, "next time" you are in a situation just "Do Something"

People who “do” may sometimes wish they didn’t, but people who “don’t” always wish they did
Ok, that makes no sense. I'm not obsessing over it, I'm asking for advice on what I should have done (other than not constantly all over Shanequa). What I'm asking is in cooresponence to your quote. I did do something, I put my head on hers and put my arm aound her shoulder. You whole enire rply has been nullified.

WORTHWHILE REPLIES SUCH AS DASTAL'S ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha. Sorry. I read through your post quickly and it looked like you said a MIDGET was hitting on this girl.

Last edited:

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, I think that EVEN THEN I had better game than a midget. Unless the midget was that guy from Jackass, he's cool.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there were four (right?) chicks getting no attention, as everyone's efforts were directed to shan-however the hell you finish the name.

This other girl probably just wanted some attention, and it was a good sign that she chose you over the other guys there (the DJ of the group probably could have won over you, but he had the other girl which she could see).

Why does it matter now?

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJoneday
I think there were four (right?) chicks getting no attention, as everyone's efforts were directed to shan-however the hell you finish the name.

This other girl probably just wanted some attention, and it was a good sign that she chose you over the other guys there (the DJ of the group probably could have won over you, but he had the other girl which she could see).

Why does it matter now?
Thank you for the advice. It matters because it was a situation that I was analyzing to see how afc I was, and how my present RAFC self could have done better, or if at that point I got as far as I could've.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares?

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do, I'm helping myself. If you dont understand how it helps, then you don't understand how it helps. My life, I know how to apply the information on this site into it; this will help, so don't post useless "Who cares?" and actually give me some constructive critizism.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was last summer, and, as I said in the begginning,

It was last summer, I WAS afc.
and then as I said later on,

It matters because it was a situation that I was analyzing to see how AFC I WAS, and how my PRESENT RAFC self could have done better, or if at that point I got as far as I could've.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I think I've gotten as much as I can from this post, thanks for your replies.

- Close it now -