Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What race are you?

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my race? ADDMAN :rockon:

also, English and Canadian
(My dad was born in england, I was born in Canada)

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
Ditto. Nice to see you back Charm :D

Still most people tell me I look Spanish or Italian. I don't look like the typical Middle-Eastern person. Last time I remember someone trying to guess anything about me, they asked if I was Jewish.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im pearly white with flowing brown hair, curly black pubes and a 6" long, thick penis (no homo)

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Race? Im the London marathon.

Actually Im half english half american. I see myself as english though, Ive lived here all my life!

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with these guys saying their race is English, or American, or whatever? That does not tell race. Hell, Englishmen and Americans come in all races: black, white, hispanic, asian, arab, native-american, etc. All you guys that said Englishman, or Canadian, American, etc, just said your nationality, the nation you come from. Not race.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"All you guys that said Englishman, or Canadian, American, etc, just said your nationality, the nation you come from. Not race."

The question should be posed as this to avoid confusion: "What ethnicity are you?"

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dap said:
"All you guys that said Englishman, or Canadian, American, etc, just said your nationality, the nation you come from. Not race."

The question should be posed as this to avoid confusion: "What ethnicity are you?"
YEA, SO GET IT RIGHT!!

Im Protoss btw.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Unique said:
lol
I have your color in my crayon box. I color all the white people with that color. I can almost stay inside the lines too, Ill get it someday though.

Im mixed :D