Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What plates and prospects do you have currently?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Choice is in life always good, especially when it comes to women. Until one particular woman has demonstrated both value and devotion over a minimum of six months, exclusivity is not an option; and entertaining multiple girlfriends on a semi-regular basis is the only option for the discerning male in the current sexual market. Furthermore, until that opportunity for exclusivity arises and proves warranted, the discerning man is always on the recruitment drive.

I would be interested to read summaries from successful guys here, different girls you are seeing, how you meet, what their differing statuses (to you) are and how you see the situations progressing if at all.

Here is a rundown of my current list, in descending order of priority

CODENAME: Workbuddy1
HOW MET – Worked together (twice) once weekly at nightlife venue (thanks again for the tip @cola !)
CURRENT STATUS – GOOD PROSPECT. Definite mutual indications of interest. Mild flirtations, banter, high fives, lingering looks and physical proximity while working.
OVERALL VALUE (looks, personality, demeanour, overall package) – 8.5-9/10. Face, easy 9/10. Body perky, though could use a few more hearty meals. When dolled up could easily be 9+; only ever seen her in work gear. Master’s degree in reduced science, softly spoken, calm, demure demeanour and acts immediately upon my requests (have been lightly testing already, physically and verbally giving orders).
PROSPECTIVE STATUS / SUMMARY – without wanting to sound ridiculous at this very early stage, future potential GF material so far; planning to escalate quickly and suggest getting together outside work when I see her next.

CODENAME: Senorita1
HOW MET – met earlier in the year on a night out.
CURRENT STATUS – banged first night and had steamy second outing but no bang. Currently out of the country.
OVERALL VALUE (looks, personality, demeanour, overall package) – so far an 8/10. Looks and personality on point. Sexy, petite, Spanish, cool calm and collected.
PROSPECTIVE STATUS / SUMMARY – aiming to continue banging. Need to pick up again after a few weeks away. Cute.

CODENAME: Workbuddy2
HOW MET – work once weekly at nightlife venue (thanks again cola!)
CURRENT STATUS – PROSPECT. Only met yesterday, but working same hours next weekend, so pending further input and information.
OVERALL VALUE (looks, personality, demeanour, overall package) – so far an 8/10. Looks and personality on point.
PROSPECTIVE STATUS / SUMMARY – still very early days. Cute. Potential. Definitely bangable. Only proceed if Workbuddy1 proves fruitless.

CODENAME: EnglishRose1
HOW MET – out at the weekend.
CURRENT STATUS – PROSPECT. Have text today suggesting a meet up.
OVERALL VALUE (looks, personality, demeanour, overall package) – so far 8/10, pending further input and review.
PROSPECTIVE STATUS / SUMMARY - still very early days. Cute. Potential. Definitely bangable.

CODENAME: MILF1
HOW MET – social media contact of a few years
CURRENT STATUS – banged a couple of times. Lives out of town but visits once a month for work. Suits us both. Or it suits me anyway.
OVERALL VALUE (looks, personality, demeanour, overall package) - 7.5. Good interpersonal and sexual chemistry, likes a social drink and good body for an older girl (early forties).
PROSPECTIVE STATUS / SUMMARY - will probably bang again. Seems to understand the score. Mature older woman’s demeanour is refreshing.

CODENAME: BarMaid1
HOW MET – works in local pub
CURRENT STATUS – banged last week. Flirting around each other for about a year.
OVERALL VALUE (looks, personality, demeanour, overall package) – 7.5. Good interpersonal and sexual chemistry, but admitted tendency towards occasional substance abuse.
PROSPECTIVE STATUS / SUMMARY – will probably bang again. Seems to understand the score.

CODENAME: SchoolBuddy1
HOW MET – old school friend
CURRENT STATUS – banged a couple of times, could bang, in limbo
OVERALL VALUE (looks, personality, demeanour, overall package) – 7/10. Good interpersonal and sexual chemistry, but tends towards neediness and occasional alcohol abuse.
PROSPECTIVE STATUS / SUMMARY – may bang again, but proceeding with caution.

CODENAME: SWEDISH
HOW MET – EX-GF
CURRENT STATUS – Nearly a solid next.
OVERALL VALUE (looks, personality, demeanour, overall package) – 7/10. Physically and personality-wise, she’s 8.5/10. Overall value severely tainted by chronic reliability issues.
PROSPECTIVE STATUS / SUMMARY – Supposed to meet at the weekend. She didn’t confirm until an hour beforehand so ignored. Reliability issues haven’t resolved. Verging on hard next.

CODENAME: EMO-TING1
HOW MET – works at my old local pub
CURRENT STATUS - Nexted
OVERALL VALUE (looks, personality, demeanour, overall package) – 7/10.
PROSPECTIVE STATUS / SUMMARY – Done. Went weird and clingy when drunk the other week while we’re out with mutual friends. Only banged a couple of times and lives on the other side of town, so easy to move on. Too weird and my personal interest is not high enough to continue.

GENERAL SUMMARY

Starting to hit stride. Have had to do a lot of ground work this year with lower value than I would normally like, but the thirst is now very much subsided, and it’s paying dividends with higher value candidates. Was in a club on Saturday night and had 3-4 girls trying to dance with me at once. Probably milked the attention a few moments too long though, and ended up in my bed alone with nothing but a bucket of chicken wings. Need get back to basics a bit over winter and continue with self-improvements, developing a solid bank of 8+’s by next summer.

For those who spin plates (and those who actually understand what that means), share your current / recent list of hits and misses.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Redhead ex, 7/10, met online, wants to commit again in the worst way. Just fvcking for now. I'm not wanting to commit with anyone right now I'm too busy for a GF. But if things slow down I'd consider it with her. I do really dig her.

Blonde ex, 8/10, met in second grade, she just wants to fvck no commitment.

Blonde newbie1, 7/10, met while I was directing traffic a couple weeks ago. She walked up and was talking to me when things were slow. We are just texting now her FB page kind of disturbed me so I may not even ask her out. Still thinking about it.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two girls who come over when I want it, it's purely sexual and that works for me. I alternate their weeks to keep it fresh longer. I have one girl I'm seeing who I slept with for the first time last weekend and another girl I'm seeing who I will probably smash this weekend. In general I don't like to keep too many girls in rotation because I don't enjoy having to deal with more than 3 women on a regular basis.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hoping to run across one of these soon:

:lol::rolleyes:

Can add another good prospect as of the early hours of this morning.

Hot little chick from Uganda. Real cute thing. Like a miniature Grace Jones. A solid 8/10.

Seems well keen, texting me until gone 1am. Invited me to a party on Friday five minutes from my house; will suggest a midnight excursion back to mine and aim to seal the deal on my first pure African.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
CODENAME: H4ND-1
HOW MET – as far as i remmber it was always attached to my arm
CURRENT STATUS - nofap chellenge
OVERALL VALUE (big but not fat, no zits) – 7/10.
PROSPECTIVE STATUS / SUMMARY – used a lot between the age 15-22 with breaks for cases when there was some girl. currently looking for someone to rent it