Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What phone do you use and why?

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Write now I'm using the Samsung Alias (SCH-u740) because I like the full keyboard and don't really give a **** for the other features phones have now... web browsing, GPS, games and all that bull****.

I'm wondering what you guys are using. I was messing around with the crap in the Verizon store today and trying to text felt cumbersome and slow on basically everything in there, from keypads to touchscreens.

So I'm wondering what you guys have and how you like it.

For me, the Alias rules because all I do talk, take pictures, and text, and the keyboard is by far the best I've used. It's also extremely tiny and compact which is a huge plus for me. But the speaker broke when it fell off a roller coaster and now I need to get a new phone :|

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still using the V3 Razr. Does the job. It let's me make and take calls, text message, check email and get some news and basic info. I don't need a phone that can wipe my ass for me.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a razr v3t, it looks close to regular v3, but has better camera and 2 gb sd slot . Love it so far.

azrael

Don Juan
Reaction score
w810i
i mostly use it to listen to music
multimedia is expensive in my country:mad:

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nokia N95. Great phone. 5MP camera, GPS navigation, and much more. Looking forward to N97 coming this year.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like phones that other people don't have. its just a preference of mine. I used to have a nokia8801 one of my favorite phones, now i rock the nokia n95 8g. alot bigger but it comes with alot of other features.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna cop the LG Cookie. it's a touch phone that looks nice and is relatively cheap in this expensive phone world.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Still using the V3 Razr. Does the job. It let's me make and take calls, text message, check email and get some news and basic info. I don't need a phone that can wipe my ass for me.
Seconded. It does every thing I want it to.

If I wanted to browse the web and look at videos on the go, I'll use my laptop. The only thing I wish it had was some actual storage space for music. But since I already have an mp3 player, it's not worth getting a new phone.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
t mo shadow I nodded it to have 6.1 I wonder if anyone knows what that means besides me haha im gonna get the htc hd soon hopefully

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bought an LG Vu about a month ago and I love it, but it turns out that I'm going to need more functionality for business so I have an iPhone on the way.

Has some other benefits as well. Chick I know docked hers in a boombox and we were listening to internet radio from it today. That was pretty cool.....

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nokia N96 unlocked w/ T-Mobile

Great phone, lots of space, and works well going overseas.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuze, AKA HTC Touch Pro

It's a good windows mobile phone but the screen is too small, the touch display is resistive instead of capacitive, and the interface is a little slow. The keyboard is one of the best though which I like because I text a lot. Regardless, it's not worth getting right now because the Touch Pro 2 is coming out soon, which will have a bigger screen, better keyboard, faster processor, and supposedly one of the best speakerphones they can stick in a handset

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got an HTC Touch PRo as well.

I don't e-mail/text/etc. a lot so I canceled my data plan. I really only use it for the calendar and reminders which are SOOO useful in organizing my life you know hat I mean ? I used to have a touch screen phone where u can input stuf but that took WAY too ****in long and a keyboard increased my usage of the calendar like 100%. :)

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I use a Sony z750a with AT&T. It has good reception, good sound quality, long battery life and a good texting software, all the things I put most importance on. It has a good camera too, as Sony always does. I would probably put Motorola as having the best signal reception and overall quality feel with Sony a very close second in those 2 areas. Sony probably has a better menu setup and texting. I would only use a Sony or Motorola.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nokia 5800 - the cheapskate's iPhone : )

It is really nice, beautiful screen quality as its OLED, touch screen with a stylus so I look fly when writing text out, and it's camera is not too shabby either.

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got the SonyEriccson C510 and I like the way it looks, the features it has and the way it feels :cool:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000paranoidshizoboy said:
some cheap $30 prepaid phone, no picture messaing, no camera, takes calls and sends txts that's it. I don't want to get radiation to my brain I use my cell phone as little as possible mostly for texting.
You need to be wearing your tin foil hat! Alien probes in your ass would be MUCH worse than the tumor caused by cell phone radio waves. Hide! Hide!!!!!!

On a side note, I just got my iPhone and it's DA BOMB.

A little bulkier than the Vu, but the touch screen is sooooo much easier to use.

I think I'm gonna like it.....

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Palm Pre

Gotta say 1 more thing, I MIGHT get the Palm Pre.

That phone truly looks like an iPhone killer. I'm going to wait and see how the plans for that phone are because I heard Sprint is gonna force me on their everything data plan (99.99 for unlimited everything) for the Palm Pre....

...however the AT&T data plans for iPhone are expensive as gold as well, ad AT&T fvcking rations 3G access where as Sprint does not.

So not sure whether to switch or not, my contract is up soon so I need to decide AHHHHHHHH!!!

Most likely I will keep my current phone though and save money...it is a recession you know.