Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Personality Traits Do You Like In A Girl? Which traits do you dislike?

b.l.g.k.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like girls who are intelligent, have a sense of humor, and are quick-witted.

I don't like girls who constantly put themselves down or have to constantly put other people down.

How about you?

Excuse me if this topic has been done to death.

Last edited:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Negativity. If shes only thinking negative thoughts, I drop her like its fvckkkkin hot. ITs annoying when girls complain and complain, like no one really cares woman!

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is gonna sound very weird, but the more unfriendly a girl is, the more turned on I become

like the challenge i guess

Cassify

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like shy and comprehensive girls

and i can't stand girls(ppl in general) with extreme personalities(too much religious, feminists, too liberal and etc.)

juicywa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like nerdy quiet girls. I dont like loud skanky/slvtty girls (but will bang them)

Reaction score
Like: Dresses and acts sexy in a fun/flirty/playful way, happy, enjoys life and has the freedom to openly express natural s*xuality, genuinely willing to try new things s*xually for fun.

Dislike: Anger at me (especially if someone yells to take their anger out on me), then it's over with that second. Bossy (no other person tells me what to do), or it's over with that second. Repressive (often with those who are overly religious) especially s*xually. Mean to others.

b.l.g.k.

Don Juan
Reaction score
GoalsActionsResults said:
Like: Dresses and acts sexy in a fun/flirty/playful way, happy, enjoys life and has the freedom to openly express natural s*xuality, genuinely willing to try new things s*xually for fun.

Dislike: Anger at me (especially if someone yells to take their anger out on me), then it's over with that second. Bossy (no other person tells me what to do), or it's over with that second. Repressive (often with those who are overly religious) especially s*xually. Mean to others.
I also don't like bossy women or girls who are mean to others(which is usually a sign of lack of self)

Some other things I don't like:

Liars, Girls who have no goals in life, girls with no work ethic

doctorj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cow girl
Thoughtful
nerdy/mousy girls but have a slutty side
low maintenance

Dislikes:
can't carry intellectual conversations
thinks they're the sh!t and the world owes them everything
girls who don't know their place in the food chain (e.g. UG who acts like a dime)