Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What percentage of females that aren't relationship worthwhile

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what do you think would be the percentage of females that aren't worth your time besides a one night stand? The ones you have nothing to gain from.

My best guess would be around 97%. I'm assuming that 3 percent has something to offer.

I think it's a matter of females who will do nothing or make you a worse person Vs. females who make you a better person just by being such great people

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of the sample so far; 100% :D

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, im thinking i should buy some shares in Jenny Craig - WTF is with all these fat chicks ??????!! bahhh

Besides a one night stand / booty call ? hmm... I'd say *1% would have something to offer, with a 1% margin of error :)

I personally haven't found too many chicks (read -NONE) that actually make me a better person. Sure, they may add to my life for a bit, but give them time and they all turn out to be attention wh*res / drama queens etc...

And you know what they say - Hang around a cripple and you'll develop a limp.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on what your specific requirements are. I know guys who have little or no standards and end up getting married to real losers and end up paying the price in the end.

When going up against my standards, I would say only about 5% are LTR material. The sad reality is, at least for myself, a great majority of women will not benefit you either emotionally or financially in the long run. Quite the contrary. After suffering a painful divorce and dating a string of worthless women (other than for sex), I have become quite the cynic.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As have i violator, as have i

I also think that this small percentage is always in demand and very difficult to find single.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly 5% (one in twenty)

I think that is reasonable, although I have to say that the percentage may be higher in Eastern Europe, Asia, etc where the women are not "westernized" (spoiled)

It is just not worth it. Trust those of us who went the divorce route and have been taken to the cleaners.

It is just not worth the risk. They are spoiled, want to have their cake and eat it too. Any "society" is filled with AFCs who let them get away with it...

Terrible to see now that my eyes have been opened.

Dietzcoi

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Five percent is a reasonable and realistic estimate. When I think back in my 33 years of life I have met mostly game playing, attention hoes and pro daters and the like, one has to be on his toes constatly to weed these bythces out.