Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What on earth...

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hitting on this girl and she gave me the "I can see us as brother and sister" speech after one day
Then started roleplaying as if she were my father.
I have no clue what to do or what's going on here.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have ZERO chance of getting poon here.

dont think. Dont bother to try and analyze(thats what girls do)

just NEXT!!

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
You have ZERO chance of getting poon here.

dont think. Dont bother to try and analyze(thats what girls do)

just NEXT!!
Yep. That's what I'm doing, if I was interested I would of wrote long paragraphs.
o_O
I'm just rather shocked, my success ratio has been really strong for a while now.
It's a bit unsettling to get thrown off game like that.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not agree that the case was lost after she gave that brother/sister line.

When a woman puts up last minute resistance, guys often become insecure and don't have the balls to push through. Her resistance feels like REJECTION. But if you're a badass, you don't let it faze you and just confidently push on until she gives you what you want. Often times, she will fvck you after all, because you showed her that your confident, you just totally disregard her "rejection", you just "assume the sale" despite the customers' resistance. You're driving a big SUV and her "resistance" is just a fly on your windscreen, you don't even notice it.

Same goes for when a girl says she has a boyfriend. Many guys feel like they got rejected when eshe says that, and then they walk away with their tail between their legs. But other guys just keep their cool, tell her they don't care about the boyfriend, then just continue gaming her and seal the deal after all. The moment she gives the boyfriend line, you just briefly adress it and disregard it, then you talk on about other stuff and dominate the conversation. You keep seducing her, keep asking her questions, keep telling her little stories and create a sexy mood and one minute later she herself won't even remember that she gave you the boyfriend line.

I suspect you gave up when she threw you the brother/sister line and she could probably see that you were disappointed. You should've tried some more and not give up so easily. You could've said something like:

Her: "I can see us as brother and sister"

You: "That's okay, I have no problems with incest."

She tries to put the two of you in a non sexual frame with her line. But you don't allow that, YOU are in control and you just put the two of you back into a sexual frame with your reply. Just keep reinforcing a sexual frame and don't give her any chance to reverse it.

Sure, she might reject you despite this, after all. But you should at least try, man. You gave up way too soon, women often give you what you want if you just show her you're confident and keep "assuming the sale".

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
I do not agree that the case was lost after she gave that brother/sister line.

When a woman puts up last minute resistance, guys often become insecure and don't have the balls to push through. Her resistance feels like REJECTION. But if you're a badass, you don't let it faze you and just confidently push on until she gives you what you want. Often times, she will fvck you after all, because you showed her that your confident, you just totally disregard her "rejection", you just "assume the sale" despite the customers' resistance. You're driving a big SUV and her "resistance" is just a fly on your windscreen, you don't even notice it.

Same goes for when a girl says she has a boyfriend. Many guys feel like they got rejected when eshe says that, and then they walk away with their tail between their legs. But other guys just keep their cool, tell her they don't care about the boyfriend, then just continue gaming her and seal the deal after all. The moment she gives the boyfriend line, you just briefly adress it and disregard it, then you talk on about other stuff and dominate the conversation. You keep seducing her, keep asking her questions, keep telling her little stories and create a sexy mood and one minute later she herself won't even remember that she gave you the boyfriend line.

I suspect you gave up when she threw you the brother/sister line and she could probably see that you were disappointed. You should've tried some more and not give up so easily. You could've said something like:

Her: "I can see us as brother and sister"

You: "That's okay, I have no problems with incest."

She tries to put the two of you in a non sexual frame with her line. But you don't allow that, YOU are in control and you just put the two of you back into a sexual frame with your reply. Just keep reinforcing a sexual frame and don't give her any chance to reverse it.

Sure, she might reject you despite this, after all. But you should at least try, man. You gave up way too soon, women often give you what you want if you just show her you're confident and keep "assuming the sale".
Oh, I know, I've thrown down the boyfriend thing on many occasions.
I do make small pushes here and there since I have her contact details, but only when I have nothing better to do.
She's incredibly attractive, but I already have so many possibilities when it comes to women anyways, so it doesn't even bother me.