What now

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so basically this girl really showed interest in me for while, then she even said she liked me, and a day later, she gets a bf. I didn't ask her out cuz I wasn't sure if I liked her even, but now I just feel stupid, cuz I lost my chance.

WTF do I do now. The bf doesnt live near me or I have no clue who he is, so I couldn't give a **** about bros before hoes in this case, cuz I have no clue who he is.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Never, NEVER believe or trust what a girl says as the complete truth. Judge girls by their actions, not their words. Doesnt matter if she says she loves you and wants to fvck you; its all completely meaningless until her actions follow her words.

2. This wouldnt really be a bros before hoes situation, cuz you dont even live near the bf and you dont even know him. It would be different if this chick's bf was one of your good friends.

What to do: If you really feel inclined to still try to get with this chick (and i'll bet money your chances are gone), just keep on working your game on her and act like she doesnt have a boyfriend. Try to advance on her, completely ignore the bf thing, and see what happens. If no immediate improvement, next her (that does not mean you should try to get with her for a month and then next her, next her wayyy earlier if you have any inclination that its not goin anywhere).

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really tried to hard with her at all anyways, since I never was that interested but, yeah Ill keep talking to her for a bit

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

this wont last long lol, this guy is the biggest AFC i have ever seen, they've been going out for not even a week, and the guys like, omg i love you, your the most amazing girl ever, i miss you so much, i cant be without you.

i laughed pretty hard.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO after you take his girl and he inevitably comes looking for you, and considering he's an AFC I'm willing to bet that this will happen over facebook or AIM, when he messages you *****ing at you, don't even respond to him. Just simply type "www.sosuave.net" and ignore him.

It will be glorious.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
IMO after you take his girl and he inevitably comes looking for you, and considering he's an AFC I'm willing to bet that this will happen over facebook or AIM, when he messages you *****ing at you, don't even respond to him. Just simply type "www.sosuave.net" and ignore him.

It will be glorious.

That would be insane hahahah and brighty, your sig applies only to America. Where I live. Nice.