Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What not to talk about on a date?

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, today I went on a double date with a wing (2hours). He told me I talk too much factual stuffs and I should have focus more on talking about feelings. I don't understand what he means. I usually when I talk about factual stuffs I do well on my dates however I don't get laid as many times as I wanted.

Do you think l'd get better results if I don't talk about factual stuffs?
Can any expert share some light and elaborate more about this subject?

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends on the girl!

you should establish a rapport - and there's no set way thats right or wrong - what works with girl A won't necessarily work with girl B

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he was trying to nicely say that you were probably boring your date. Rapport is important but don't spend too much time with small talk. Amp up the teasing, the flirting, and the kino. Your buddy is half right. Don't talk about feelings, but talk about things that can get an emotional reaction out of them. Preferably something that will spark some sexual attraction. She isn't going to want to have sex with if all you talked about on your date was your work. Unless she's a gold digger. Know what I mean?

-Scars

Igetit!

Reaction score
escaleraroyal said:
Hey, today I went on a double date with a wing (2hours). He told me I talk too much factual stuffs and I should have focus more on talking about feelings. I don't understand what he means.

Your friend is 100% correct......BUT don't misunderstand what he means.

When he said to talk about feelings,he DOESN'T MEAN to "tell a girl how you feel" about her,or to "spill your guts" talking about your fears or bad things that's happened to you in your life.

That's not what he's talking about. It's like Scars said.....talk about something that'll get an emotional reaction out of the girl.

Tell her about something funny that you saw or that's happened to you.
Tell her about something exciting that you've experienced.
Tell her about something that happened in your life that made you happy.

For example....me,(and this is a true story),I once won a thousand dollars.

I was at work at my previous job on my day off,waiting in line to get my paycheck. Well back then,if the whole plant went a month with no loss time accidents,there'd be a drawing for a 1000 dollars.

Well I was in line just waiting to get my check,then all of the sudden over the loud speaker,they said...."And the thousand dollars goes to..." and they said MY name. Man,I started jumping up and down,started dancing,singing,I was pumping my fist up in the air,lol. i was so happy,I didn't know what to do.

You want to tell a story like that. Re-live the story as you're telling it,start to FEEL the emotion of the story as you're reciting it to the girl.

If you express it strongly enough,the girl will start to feel the emotion you're giving off,and it'll affect her too,and that's what you want....to affect her emotions.....just AVOID topics like death,politics,and personal tragedies.

If she feels emotions from THOSE TOPICS when with you,she'll avoid YOU because she'll associate YOU with those depressing subjects,not to mention the fact that discussing those things will fail to spark any attraction or sexual feelings in a girl.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! has good advice once again.

Do NOT!!!!!
1)Talk about ex's
2)Past relationships
3)Say anything negative about yourself or any mistakes you may have made in your life
4)Talk about your emotions or how you "feel"

Above all, when she "probes" you, and she will, don't give her any fvckin' details and remain vague. This will maintain mystery and keep her interested.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when telling a story add emotionally descriptive words. that describes the feeling.

example: i rode a roller coaster.
better: the roller coaster i rode felt exhilarating. i felt the adrenaline.

take a story you tell all the time to chicks and write in on paper. add a bunch of these "emotionally descriptive" words to it. then practice re-telling the story. then learn how to do this into normal conversation.

thats why women love reading those trashy romance novels. they are full of stuff like this.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf...writing on a piece of paper? Reciting stores? All this gimmick stuff? Really?...I mean Really.....????

What happened to being yourself? talk about what YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT...avoid negativity though I agree with that one. If you get caught up in trying to get all these canned techniques in your head on what to do and not. You will fail...

She is a human being talk to her like one..you will be nervous and she will too just relax look into her eyes and enjoy it!!!!

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds too contrived. I don't see why one can't just elicite a sensual convo, connect with a person by actually being interested in them and what makes them tick, listening actively and let them open up to you. That shows acceptance, and than you can have fun and get sexual.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Your stamp collection
2) Your serial killings
3) Your grandma's kisses

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
women haze said:
Wtf...writing on a piece of paper? Reciting stores? All this gimmick stuff? Really?...I mean Really.....????

What happened to being yourself? talk about what YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT...avoid negativity though I agree with that one. If you get caught up in trying to get all these canned techniques in your head on what to do and not. You will fail...

She is a human being talk to her like one..you will be nervous and she will too just relax look into her eyes and enjoy it!!!!
reason why women advice is terrible

Reaction score
escaleraroyal said:
Hey, today I went on a double date with a wing (2hours). He told me I talk too much factual stuffs and I should have focus more on talking about feelings. I don't understand what he means. I usually when I talk about factual stuffs I do well on my dates however I don't get laid as many times as I wanted.

Do you think l'd get better results if I don't talk about factual stuffs?
Can any expert share some light and elaborate more about this subject?
Dating is outdated.

Just isolate with her in "Level II" (Friendship), and you've served the same purposee, without her having to audition you or admit to wanting you or not.

When you connect with a woman you won't have any problem of what to do with her when out. The problem here was that you were approaching it MECHANICALLY.

It's also not wise to involve other men in your seduction efforts, because if you get a woman of truly high quality, your wingman will turn on her. He could also be a closeted homosexual, in which case you'll have even more problems!

Ray Gordon