Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Next?

Long2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like many men, one of my goals in life since reaching puberty is to have sex with the most attractive woman I know. Kind of a moving target, since over time I'll meet more who may surpass the beauty of any I currently know. But for now, Mission Accomplished. So until I come across someone hotter, I need a new goal. Doing her again is a good start. But I'm in grad school and only make it home a few days every month, so I have plenty of time to pursue other opportunities. And some girls who would have been acceptable aren't any more, because when you've just won the heavyweight title, you don't bother with just anyone who wants a piece of you.

Suggestions?

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do something with your ****ing life and stop obsessing over ****ing! how about that?

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my girl #9 was the hottest girl ive ever banged, and probably hotter than 97% of the girls that have been banged by the entirety of this forum as a whole. So my next mission is to find #10, then 11, then 12, not to worry about it, and just live my life the way i want to. :rockon: