What nationality are you and how does this affect your game?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Why are all race trolls indian? Why don't we have like Polynesian race trolls or Egyptian race trolls . i was joking but i'm kinda serious.

is it becuase indian women don't care for indian men?

nothing really shows the hamster / **** carousal like the westernized Indian woman. at 18 she's hot and exotic. she doesn't understand all these white guys that she's getting the pipe laid to her by see her as something fun and don't want to settle down with her. Then when she's 28 and been ran through by all these dudes she finds the people of her race again only for them to tell her to kick rocks, now that they have spent the last 10 -12 years doing **** and they either marry difference races or go with traditional marriages.

my best programmer is indian and he's dealing with his right now. we talk about this **** all the time.
Really? Its been my experience that Middle Eastern and South Asian women are the hardest for men outside of their race to attain. I see a big portion of these women preferring to date their own men when compared to other groups of women. It always seemed to be down to culture and family influence.

Even amongst the men I have seen this, but not as frequent. My one Indian friend is very attracted to white women, but didnt want to disappoint his parents by dating one.

Anyways, to address your other point, Id say most of the guys online mentioning race and dating turn out to be South Asian a lot of the time because those groups of men have the toughest time dating outside their race. Asian men in general (south or east asian) just arent sexually viewed the same way other races of men are. Media has an affect, as well as their own home cultures.

And if these guys happen to live in an area where their own women arent numerous, then dating becomes very frustrating.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Really? Its been my experience that Middle Eastern and South Asian women are the hardest for men outside of their race to attain. I see a big portion of these women preferring to date their own men when compared to other groups of women. It always seemed to be down to culture and family influence.

Even amongst the men I have seen this, but not as frequent. My one Indian friend is very attracted to white women, but didnt want to disappoint his parents by dating one.

Anyways, to address your other point, Id say most of the guys online mentioning race and dating turn out to be South Asian a lot of the time because those groups of men have the toughest time dating outside their race. Asian men in general (south or east asian) just arent sexually viewed the same way other races of men are. Media has an affect, as well as their own home cultures.

And if these guys happen to live in an area where their own women arent numerous, then dating becomes very frustrating.

not south asian. Indian. specifically Indian. I don't know what it is. even skinnyguy just hit on it. I Mean i don't profess to be an indian race dating expert lol but this is what i see it to be. especially here in LA you never see an indian/ middle eastern (hot) woman with a woman her own race.

just go look at reddit for example and search indian women dating or something. they have it bad (the men)

my programmer is about to have an arranged marriage.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan gets it.

Indian guys are unattractive, unathletic, nerdy, have no social skills, and are overall undesirable to women who want alphas (99% of the population). They are the male equivalent of black women. And yes, I'm Indian.

Any questions?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
skinnyguy said:
Jaylan gets it.

Indian guys are unattractive, unathletic, nerdy, have no social skills, and are overall undesirable to women who want alphas (99% of the population). They are the male equivalent of black women. And yes, I'm Indian.

Any questions?
Gaylan wouldnt know a pu$$y from a ****ing Popsicle stick if it snuck up and fell on his d1ck.

Jack89

Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend is Indian and his game is top notch 100% and he didn't even have to come to this site. He games white, Spanish, Asian and and black chicks all the time. He's very intellectual, old school,classy and doesn't take sh*t from anybody and he's a chill guy to be around.

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Serbian. No black, asian, indian, latin people in my country, only white ones. Funny thing is, when i go abroad, on holidays for examle, people view us (eastern europeans, expecialy Balkan) as tought, evil, angry and are even sometimes afraid of us. Being Serbian is actually great for attracting foreign chicks, since you have a status of a bad boy by just mentioning your country.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Jaylan gets it.

Any questions?
Your joking, right? You really need to get out of the house more, if you honestly believe that.

ududud

Banned
Reaction score
flavius Josephus did not exist. hes a fictional character from a tv show. Fuk flavus josephs

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
That's a Personal Problem, Bruh

skinnyguy said:
Jaylan gets it.

Any questions?
I'm not going to deny that it ma be a bit harder for Indian guys to get chicks, but you have to work on your personality, wardrobe, getting in shape and being somebody that chick would choose. However, you can't pull those bad Hindu princesses with the pretty long black hair, just off of the strength of being Indian, that's a personal problem bruh.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Jaylan gets it.

Any questions?
hmm. it never really hindered me much being half indian but then i'm half indian.

media definitely had a hand in this. even i growing up hated the media portrayal of the corner shop owner and their penny pinching ways. the medi fvcked us over there's no denying that brah. of course the truth is far from it. Elizabeth HUrley married an Indian and there are many good looking ones out there. media is also changing now. did you see life of PI?

both my brothers never had a problem although admittedly my big brother is a trainspotter who married a whale. a mentally deranged one at that.

i've only been attracted to whites but i'm starting to look at asians now. i have a date with a white polish woman tuesday but she's 43 and a single mother so it's not ideal.

you want to be careful how you shape your reality though. you're reinforcing a lie that is becoming your reality.

edit - just remembered.. irish girls love asian guys. dont know why.

Last edited:

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Gaylan wouldnt know a pu$$y from a ****ing Popsicle stick if it snuck up and fell on his d1ck.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
hmm. it never really hindered me much being half indian but then i'm half indian.

media definitely had a hand in this. even i growing up hated the media portrayal of the corner shop owner and their penny pinching ways. the medi fvcked us over there's no denying that brah. of course the truth is far from it. Elizabeth HUrley married an Indian and there are many good looking ones out there. media is also changing now. did you see life of PI?

both my brothers never had a problem although admittedly my big brother is a trainspotter who married a whale. a mentally deranged one at that.

i've only been attracted to whites but i'm starting to look at asians now. i have a date with a white polish woman tuesday but she's 43 and a single mother so it's not ideal.

you want to be careful how you shape your reality though. you're reinforcing a lie that is becoming your reality.

edit - just remembered.. irish girls love asian guys. dont know why.

All I'm saying is that if I were white, I could look like a retarded monkey and still pull an HB 8 Asian girl.

I'm not ignorant - I make conclusions based on observations. There's some truth to every stereotype.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
All I'm saying is that if I were white, I could look like a retarded monkey and still pull an HB 8 Asian girl.

I'm not ignorant - I make conclusions based on observations. There's some truth to every stereotype.
where do you live? in a city or a small provincial town?

i'd love to see what you look like. no homo. lol. just to get a better idea of where you're coming from. would that be possible?

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Spanish with a mix of japanese blood from my mother. I'm currently deployed by my company here in south east asia. Been going back and fourth here for about a year and a half.

I rarely had any problems asking them out. I noticed that most of these women always think all white men are "americans" lol.

I also noticed that some of them also wants to marry a white guy so that they'll get out of poverty, there's this s.e. asian girl that i almost liked so much but i discovered she liked me just because of my citizenship, I felt like i'm a spanish moses bringing her clan on exodus.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, it doesn't help that being white is regarded as high value in countries like india or china/japan etc. you should see the adverts for skin lightening products they have on their television. crazy when you consider the amount of money spent by whites trying to get brown!

in asia being dark is a sign of low value.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
yes, it doesn't help that being white is regarded as high value in countries like india or china/japan etc. you should see the adverts for skin lightening products they have on their television. crazy when you consider the amount of money spent by whites trying to get brown!

in asia being dark is a sign of low value.

Yeah,lol. We caucasians like to have our bodies tanned while asians wants to have pearly white skins. lmao.

In fairness to some local men i worked with here, work-wise, they are hardworking as well, and very friendly. Been invited to a party a lot of times to their place and i got accustomed of the "high value" treatment by their folks and women. It's like being a celebrity and again, always thought as a joe, although i'm a juan. LOL.

I believe their mindset about having a white skin is a status symbol. The media also uses caucasian models for their products while the majority of their population are brown.

I wonder why wouldn't they love their natural skin color and don't care of what the society and media think is what's beautiful.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm pure South Korean and I am very Americanized but being pure South Korean I really look like I'm Asian...

That being said.. I am a tall asian 5'10 good body, decent hair.

Other Asian women feel entitled to speak with me. They just feel more comfortable with an another asian... I can see it in their body language. They are looking at me like... come up to me!!! You are asain.. I am asain.. why are you not talking to meeee!!!

The problem with Asians that are fresh off the boat.. is they all travel in packs of masses of other asians. Easy for me... maybe not for any other race.

Oh yeah... if you are white... South Koreans and Japanese love ya. Anything else... well South Koreans and Japanese think they are a part of the "quality" race and anything else wouldn't do.. Mexican.. black... indian... even lower race Asians like hmong or cambodian are stink eyed.

But for Asians though it really is about the money. Their culture screams "catch a man with alot of money!@." It is well known and accepted.

Oh yea and all asian guys are AFC as HELL!!!

besides me... I'm better than James Bond.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
Well I'm pure South Korean and I am very Americanized but being pure South Korean I really look like I'm Asian...

That being said.. I am a tall asian 5'10 good body, decent hair.

Other Asian women feel entitled to speak with me. They just feel more comfortable with an another asian... I can see it in their body language. They are looking at me like... come up to me!!! You are asain.. I am asain.. why are you not talking to meeee!!!

The problem with Asians that are fresh off the boat.. is they all travel in packs of masses of other asians. Easy for me... maybe not for any other race.

Oh yeah... if you are white... South Koreans and Japanese love ya. Anything else... well South Koreans and Japanese think they are a part of the "quality" race and anything else wouldn't do.. Mexican.. black... indian... even lower race Asians like hmong or cambodian are stink eyed.

But for Asians though it really is about the money. Their culture screams "catch a man with alot of money!@." It is well known and accepted.

Oh yea and all asian guys are AFC as HELL!!!

besides me... I'm better than James Bond.

Well...besides you ;-) LOL
But in fairness to some asian guys i knew, wow. they got game and also has the same mindset of a DJ. hahaha. Cheers :up:

YoungStunna

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I would give my left nut to be white or black. Guys of my race are universally viewed as pvssies.

Speak for yourself pvssy. I'm proud to be Indian but I was born and raised in the US.

I'm Indian 6 foot tall 170 lbs so you can call me a "skinny guy." Since I broke up with my Arab LTR last summer I've fvcked with 2 indian, a pakistani, columbian, dominican, and now im in a relationsship with a white girl. Black girls love me on tinder but never hooked up with any.

White girls are my favorite but they are not as attracted to me as indian/middle eastern are of coarse.

Skinnyguy, use the advice on this board and in the DJ Bible like I did, and you may just find a quality white girl too.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Black guy at an old southern traditional university. Lets just say sometimes I wish I was born gay because this shvt is terrible