What modivated you to become a DJ?

Eugene123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well just interested on how everyone started walking on this path.

Share you stories here!

Mine: In Middle school, I would hang out with the guys that would be really good with girls. But I was not one of those guys. I thought I was a person who would just sit out on the sideline and watch others game on the girls, and if I was lucky maybe a girl would talk to me. I wanted desperately to learn how to become like them, but to shy to ask "How?"... so i asked good old trusty goggle. And soon my journey had begun.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a oneitis named Tina S. that made my life a living hell (of my own making)

I still thank her everyday for giving me that kick in the @$$.

comic_relief

thissean

Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex girlfriend hooking up with a guy 2 weeks after our 2 year long relationship.

SLY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe there are any faithful women out there left. I have come to a realization that any women are capable of cheating - and there is no such thing as true love. Also, I don't want to "settle", I want what I know I can have.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bytch called Marianna (yes that's her real name i dont make up names)
lead me on, rejected me (LJBF), I flipped out and called her a bytch, but then I liked her still, oneitis u guys call it... so i went from liking her to hating her, to obsessing about her, to hating again, to actually thanking her... as in the case with comic i needed that kick in the balls lol

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On another forum I was a part of a poster named New Order posted a link to this board.

I clicked the link and read the posts I found and it all clicked in my head that what these guys here were saying has to be true because I felt an unravelling in my brain of many things that to me had been mysteries up to that point and for each post I'd read I finally felt everything coming together and making sense for why I'd had so many difficulties in life up to that point and my difficulties were the result of three letters that fully represented me for 25 years...

A

F

C

So what motivated me to become a DJ is the awakening that what all these guys were saying is true and the answer to my questions.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a natural who didn't realize his true potential. I was simply a "aloof, goofy cool kid" who didn't really know how to be himself. Thank god for my friend Robert telling me about Alphamale and Carlos Xuma's sampler on Confidence.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I wish I could say my old one-itises were after me. The motivation came from years of girl rejection. I wasn't rejected by like, every girl I talked to, but the really hot ones. This bothered me. I wanted to kiss hot chicks. If you look good, average women will let you make every mistake in the book and still cling onto you, but not the pretty ones. I read "The Game" so I could get motivated to upgrade to the pretty ones.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm naturally a dominant masculine alpha type. Just with issues and some poor choices/habbits

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My story.

I first stumped into the world of pickup, when I got struck with one-itis back in 11th grade High school (a year ago). She was asian HB8 by my standards (probably a HB7 now). But I wanted her, but I didn't know how to approach her.

So one lonely night I googled "how to become a player" and this is where my journey began.

A whole world opened up before me, there was a ton of resources on how to attract women, and how to get girls. I was a bit skeptical, I though no way this would work.

Then I was recommended to read the book "The Game" By Neil Strauss. I was blown away, I stayed up very late reading the book page by page.

And I would go to school hyped up, I would talk about this stuff to my guy friends (embarrassing now that I think about it). And approach a girl every and there (and **** up horribly). Eventually I got the balls to approach the HB8 girl, and tried out everything on her = kino, palm reading, lame **** like that.

Kino blown my mind, I never thought you could do that with a girl. I was always the nice guy before. I use to buy girls gifts (yes im guilt of that). I NEVER thought you could touch a girl. Well that went out the window fast.

So, during the next months I tried out a lot of the stuff, but never really got anywhere (because my inner game was still a wreak, and my old friends were really holding me back).

Secretly though, my life was suffering. I had terrible grades at the time, I was failing several classes. And I was depressed, I almost killed myself.

It wasn't I transfered out, that there a huge change of fortune for me.

In my new school, I started out as a loner. But within a month, I quickly became "a player". But I hated being called a player. There was where everything started clicking for me.

My inner game was repaired, thanks to David Angelo. And I made tons of new friends, and I was pulling girls left and right.

Long story, short, I transfer out. Now I'm in college+high school and building the life I always wanted. The journey was amazing for me, I met some people who literally changed my life. And in another life time I would have probably never met them, if I didn't stumble upon this.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a Long Distance Relationship and we cared about each other but I was an AFC back then.....then one day we were arguing about some stupid sh1t and I went outside beacause I love looking at the moon and I was angry at her for something and I started yelling at her for not paying attention and she just said "HUH," "WHAT" "Shut up" and I just go soo pissed off I hung up , she called like 2 mins later like "What the fvck," III(I(IIIIII fvcking said sorry sorry and then she said she was tired and fell asleep!!!! When I hung up the phone I threw it away (I live out in the boonies 8 acres so the stars and moon was good...and starting yelling and laughing at the same time on my knees(I think I laugh because of my insecurity and unability to comprehend my emotions I think which I still do this day( I was on my knees laughing and so angry I began to cry I stayed there for 3 hours on my knees no joke and wondered why I was like this.......

I began to work out again and that was the day I started on the path of DJdom....I dont know how I found this site but am glad I did....

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
A one-itis who gave me a swift kick in the ass out of AFCness.