Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What makes them wet.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a previous thread i was talking about sex and someone made a comment to me that "I make the girl limp" as funny as the coment was it got me thinking. I know answers to these next two questions but wonder what you guys think: What do you guys think makes a girl wet? what makes her limp?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just how many basic, random questions do you plan on asking? Sorry if this sounds mean, but have you tried Google? The technology is amazing, I promise!

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Just how many basic, random questions do you plan on asking? Sorry if this sounds mean, but have you tried Google? The technology is amazing, I promise!
Sorry you feel that way just quenching a thirst for more knowledge and getting other guys opinions. feel free to not read a post made by me....moving along... back to the OP

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
In a previous thread i was talking about sex and someone made a comment to me that "I make the girl limp"

This has nothing to do with anything, but a girl i'm fvcking when she has a good orgasm her cheeks go numb and she literally can't use her hands beyond a little wiggling for like 5 minutes. It's really weird.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
This has nothing to do with anything, but a girl i'm fvcking when she has a good orgasm her cheeks go numb and she literally can't use her hands beyond a little wiggling for like 5 minutes. It's really weird.
how do you get her to do that? Just regular everyday banging?

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a search for Sir Chancelots's Advanced Sexual Techniques. Everything you want to know is already in the DJBC.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evzone said:
what is DJBC? And isn't there more to it then sexual techniques? like mental techniques

Nothing came up on google for Sir Chancelot's Advanced Sexual Techniques

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
What do you guys think makes a girl wet?
It really depends on how wet you want her to be. My personal favorite is using a hose. You could also use a supersoaker or a bucket of water.

sosilky said:
what makes her limp?
Kick her in her shin. Guaranteed to work :up: