Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What makes rapper wannabes so appealing?

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
The same reason hair metal rockers, Frank Sinatra, and classical composers were; society deemed them to be so, and women flow with the whim of society.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are wiggers so appealing, you ask?

Yes, this seems to be the new trend nowadays. Hiphop is growing in popularity, and since Shady showed his skinny white ass onstage, every white boy with no mind or identity of his own worked hard to emulate him.

Rap, however, has a jerk mentality. Material posessions, alongside objectifying wome: most rappers would not make a mistake of acting AFC, simply because it is the mentality of the music they follow. Sure there are exceptions, but those are mainly the wannabe's, who are just trying to fit in.

As for the metro vs gangsta look: why in the name of fukk would I want to look like a burlap sac? Unless I get obscenely obese, you'll not see me buying XXL. Not only is it disadvantageous in a fight, where I can use the wigger's clothing as a hold, it looks moronic and hides a built body. Dressed-up look, on the other hand, does a very good job of displaying your muscles. Besides, looking neat always beats looking like shìt. And let's admit it, guys, any skinny fukk who wears XXL just because he wants to look 'gangsta' is a wannabe poser with no thought of his own. Get real and leave it to the gangsters, retard.

In North America, by the way, it seems much harder to find a small than an extra-large.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a pretty pointless thread. The answer to the question "What makes rapper wannabes so appealing?" is that there are different types of women, and some women find rapper wannabes, or guys who dress like G-Unit members, appealing. In other words, they just are... Don't wonder why.

These days, there are different trends when it comes to clothing. I just read an article about it in the paper yesterday. There are rappers, punk rockers, skaters, goths, preps, urbans, cholos, hippies, girls who dress down, girls who dress up, etc.

Each trend is influenced by society, and many people these days base their choice of clothing based on marketing and the society around them. The type of clothing a man wears has not much significance on his ability to attract any decent woman, except the type of girls who have been affected by society to the point of only going out with "black guys" (I've met girls like that) or guys who dress in the "rapper" style, but then again, why would you even want a girl as superficial as that?

I say, be your own free person. Choose the look depending on your personal tastes, and be comfortable in your own skin, with your own beliefs, and your own personality. Then, you can work on how to talk to any woman out there.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Engetsu
This is a pretty pointless thread. The answer to the question "What makes rapper wannabes so appealing?" is that there are different types of women, and some women find rapper wannabes, or guys who dress like G-Unit members, appealing. In other words, they just are... Don't wonder why.

These days, there are different trends when it comes to clothing. I just read an article about it in the paper yesterday. There are rappers, punk rockers, skaters, goths, preps, urbans, cholos, hippies, girls who dress down, girls who dress up, etc.

Each trend is influenced by society, and many people these days base their choice of clothing based on marketing and the society around them. The type of clothing a man wears has not much significance on his ability to attract any decent woman, except the type of girls who have been affected by society to the point of only going out with "black guys" (I've met girls like that) or guys who dress in the "rapper" style, but then again, why would you even want a girl as superficial as that?

I say, be your own free person. Choose the look depending on your personal tastes, and be comfortable in your own skin, with your own beliefs, and your own personality. Then, you can work on how to talk to any woman out there.

That's not the point, its just curiosity.

I'm intriged into what is it about those rappers wannabe that girls are attracted to. It could be personality, but what I want to know is personality aside, what is it. And I have a feelin that the thread starter asked the same thing.

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadiandon
I go to a Japanese/English language exchange twice a month. The first time I went I was wearing loose fit jeans, a shirt that says freshjive on it, a wristband half way up my arm. I walk in and I notice that every guy in that language exchange place was wearing conservative cloths with no labels, they look like your normal guy. As soon as I sat down I had 4 hot Japanese girls talking to me and ignoring the more "well dressed" guys there. I said I listened to hip hop music and that I like break dancing, they all became very happy and gave me all of their attention. I got numbers from two hot Japanese girls and I'm having sex with them both and they know about each other to!! LOL!

And this just going to the Language exchange twice a month when it is actually held once a week.
How does a caucasian get in on that?

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadiandon
Even though I work in a record store making 7.75hr, dressing like a bum half the time and banging a hot orthodontist that works in the same mall?
Thats what Im saying...I fukked this rich lady who was driving a Z3 and I was wearing bummy ass clothes...It wasnt the clothes, it was the sex appeal...

Im about to put the sword in the stone on this topic...The reason why hip hop clothes are so appealing is the same reason why any other styles are appealing...Its just that most people are brainwashed into thinking that you gotta dress up all the time to get attention from women, when that isnt true at all...Its all about sex appeal, and the way to it is by improving your body, body language and presentation...You see, you can wear the most expensive clothes, get all metro'd out, but if you have no sex appeal, you arnt getting any ass, period. Maybe the dudes the thread starter is talking about have sex appeal, thats why they are getting the ass and others arnt...People on this board need to get rid of their ego and stop thinking that women think the same way as men do...Plus they need to stop hating on things they dont understand, cause everyone has their own style that works for them...Im not no metro, but I dont bash them cause that works for them, I wear what I wear, it works for me, leave it at that...

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear

Im about to put the sword in the stone on this topic...The reason why hip hop clothes are so appealing is the same reason why any other styles are appealing...Its just that most people are brainwashed into thinking that you gotta dress up all the time to get attention from women, when that isnt true at all...Its all about sex appeal, and the way to it is by improving your body, body language and presentation...You see, you can wear the most expensive clothes, get all metro'd out, but if you have no sex appeal, you arnt getting any ass, period. Maybe the dudes the thread starter is talking about have sex appeal, thats why they are getting the ass and others arnt...People on this board need to get rid of their ego and stop thinking that women think the same way as men do...Plus they need to stop hating on things they dont understand, cause everyone has their own style that works for them...Im not no metro, but I dont bash them cause that works for them, I wear what I wear, it works for me, leave it at that...
true, i dress a mix of skatery/funky/smart, depends when and where i am going to be.

If i where a cool hat in a club, I always get attention, because it is DIFFEREN'T, but if i go to a hip hop club and everyone is dressed in that kinda style, i'll dress more smartish.

Basically, girls are attracted to what stands out and looks differen't, if your own style, you probably seem more confident and more interesting to them.

Growing up rollerblading, i'm 23 now, i always noticed how posh private school girls seemed to love skaters, we where like the good 'badboy' to them, and as we know, girls are attracted to jerk types.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
If i had the dough id be sporting giant diamond earrings with a diamond pinky ring and 100,000$ chain with a walmart shirt.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
If i had the dough id be sporting giant diamond earrings with a diamond pinky ring and 100,000$ chain with a walmart shirt.
Yes, then I'd mug you :D

For cloths to look good, you need the body underneath them.

If you have skinny shoulders, you can wear the nicest cloths in the world and still look like a runt.

I like SOME of the cloths at the back of mens health mag. Alot is to do with how you wear the cloths though.

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
please, what you are describing are not metrosexuals. Get it right, metrosexual are pretty radical.

Metrosexuals are males who would do things that are socially considered to be strictly female. ie, lipstick, make up, pedicure, manicure, ect.
Right... thats the "definition" i suppose

The fact of the matter is that alot more people are percieved as metrosexual than the amount that do that ****. I'm sick of kids thinking their all tough ****, walking up to people that are stylish and making fun of them for being gay... All because of this stupid metrosexual phase... Its nothing new guys... There have always been metros... People need to get over it.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sharpshooter
I don't get it. I'm latin.and i've noticed that whenever I dress "down" (pj's, winter hat) I get more attention from all types of girls for some reason. I've got a couple of friends that are basically drooled over by chicks on campus (one straight out of jail, the other's a pot head). The only thing they have in common is that they dress like thugs (one used to be for real, the other one's just a pot head). Their personalities are totally different. The pot head is lazy/goofy looking, while the jail guy is calm but has an intense personality. Maybe it's all about not giving a ****? Whenever I seem to do that, more attention comes my way.
I'm starting to think dressing up intimidates them for some reason.

I notice the same thing. Thing is sometimes I feel dirty just walking around like that,you know? I just go with polo's and pumas,man.

I can get away with it cuz I dress urban occasionally.I'm latino too.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What makes rapper wannabes so appealing?

I use to dress with baggy stuff back in HS...but by the time I got to grade 11 and 12 and after i was out, i started dressing more casual/prep...
Whenever I think about wearing baggy stuff I think to myself .."wtf was i thinkin" ....
I just feel dirty wearing that ****, cuz all the Real criminals around here wear that type stuff.
I dont look like a threat when im not dressed like that, in some a parts of town dressing all baggy will get attention from the wrong people...
Ive been mistaken as a dealer so many times its not funny, nearly got my ****in ass kicked for wearing baggy sweats and a hoody when I whent to subway a few blocks away from my house once...some dudes saw me walkin in their area a night and assumed stuff, next thing i know like 4 dudes are runnin at me...they just wanted to talk though, see what was up. i stated my business (goin to subway) and we were on our way. thats gotta be a rare type of thing though... ont he same strip of road Ive been stopped by cops a lot too hahaa..annoying *******s.
not to mention people get scared, girls, old ladies... ya gotta love being thought of as a rapist drug dealer latino :D

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a negro, have never dressed hip hop, dresses business casual, and women seem to like my style. I don't chase the hoody ho's, so, maybe that is why my non urban look works.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate seeing so many young kids, specially latino and black kids running around trying to live up to their stereotypes. i see that all the time, its sad. seeing middle class kids get to highschool and all of a sudden start wearing chekered buttoned up ****s, ****ie pants, and start talkin like an 'essey'/'g'. they grow out of it eventually, some do at least.

wtf

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a question for yall...Whats the big deal? What is it that irritates people about the hiphop style? Is it cause you arnt exposed to it? Sure people might think negative of it, but its the way that people dress, it isnt even that serious...Plus rappers get their style from people in the street...Some of yall think its dumb, well some people think being a metro is gay, or prep is boring etc...I dont like all that dressing up sh1t, to me when you dress up when you dont even have to, its like you are trying to hard, sh1t, people are just trying to be comfortable...I want to hear what people gotta say, its gonna be interesting...

Only reason why I like it is cause its something that black people did and everyone jocks it instead of black people jocking everyone else...Im not even gonna lie, when I was a kid, I was all around whites all the time and I used to wish I was white, cause there wasnt really anyone repping for black people...Black people needed their own sh1t, and now he have it, and people want to sh1t on it...

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
Why do people try to ghettofy walmart?
Huh? You've got to be kidding me.

Is that even possible? Ghetto and Sh|t-Mart (you know what I mean) are practically synonyms.

It's like taking the color black, and trying to make it more black. You can't.

Hell, I refuse to shop there. It's the ultimate den of inequity (why that is I won't go into it).

I haven't been there in a very long time (and for good reason), but whenever I've been there I see the fattest people there, and/or a bunch of obviously poor, broke-ass, welfare people. I know it's not fair to say that about the poor but they scare me. Sometimes I even wonder if they'll try to rob me. I avoid Wal-Mart for reasons similar to why I avoid the bad parts of town.

Me, I go to a place called Schnucks for food (if you're in a town of any size you probably have one). It costs more, but no crowds, very very few fat people, and I practically never see any really poor people.

Wal-Mart is evil, and if I was a religious man I'd say that Sam Walton was Satan incarnate.

About Wiggers, I hate them. Whatever you are, just be who you are. Don't be fake and try to be something you're not. Perhaps the world would be a better place if it weren't for that little punk Eminem.

Personally, I don't like this rap and hip-hop crap. All biases aside, I think it can only really work for a black person because it's mainly a black culture.

Ben

Ak89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by swampwiz
Low class women will find rapper wardrobe appealing. High class women will find preppy wardrobe appealing. What kind of woman are you looking for?

yo shut the fuvk up cause ur fuvking dumb

An not all Rappers are wannabes its just yall seeing all this commerical/mainstream terrible rap. So yall think thats what all rappers are but believe me they got gangmembers that rap and are no where close to soft.

Bottomline - WHo gives a **** what you wear so longs the hoe's are riding u. From what i have seen hoes looks at you quickier if u look like u got that money or if ur very flashy. You got a Sick Car hoe's going to look. Same for close because you look like your what u guys say a "Thug" they think your tough and she got protection. An they think you got money cause you waste money on Jordans that cost 90 dollar to 160 and Prada Shoes that cost over 200 dollars.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It costs more, but no crowds, very very few fat people, and I practically never see any really poor people.
That's pretty shallow man. I'm a cheap bastard so if food is cheaper at wal-mart vs somewhere else, I'll go to walmart.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
That's pretty shallow man. I'm a cheap bastard so if food is cheaper at wal-mart vs somewhere else, I'll go to walmart.
sounds like hes royalty to me.