Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What makes a girl attractive to YOU personally?

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I look for these qualities in a female.

LOOKS:

* Sexy Lips
* Gorgeous Eyes
* Curvy
* Pretty Feet (must be soft and taken care of)
* Cute Butt
* B or C Breast Size
* Pleasant, inviting face (I don't like girls who frown or have a "leave me alone" face)

PERSONALITY:

* Quiet (but a freak)
* Enjoys Conversation
* Spontaneous
* Loyal
* Honest

That's about it. What qualities should a girl posess that'll make you attracted to her?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything you posted for me, but I don't like women with big breast for some reason... B is big enough for me.

Add long hair and has to be very sassy.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it's so variable I can't even narrow it down. I don't have a single criteria that I stick by. Usually I go for overall congruency.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm into all those qualities plus girls that are very feminine and girls who look good in skirts.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also I can't date a girl that won't give oral...I just can't.

Pretty feet are a must for me as well. I have dated a girl in the past soley on her having the pretties feet I have ever seen.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They just have to have an excellent personality, intelligent, and fun. I can get away with the fact that my girl is alittle overweight but not much. I am more attracted to the right kind of personality, I protect my heart.

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice smile, fun, most of all, good personality.

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
Pretty feet are a must for me as well. I have dated a girl in the past soley on her having the pretties feet I have ever seen.
I saw a girl today with extremely pretty feet. I was about to ask her out just because of her feet. lol

(she looked young though, that's why I didn't approach her)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I thought I was one of the only guys that loved girls with pretty feet. If a girl that I would normally consider a 6 had absolutely beautiful feet I would rate her an 8. I have a major foot fetish.

Personality wise I like a girl that has a really positive attitude.

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like going to the gym, so a girl who exhibits the same passion for taking care of themselves is always attractive. They dont need to be supermodels, but I am just not into fat girls at all. Aside from pretty looks, a fun personality is a must, as they must be a strange breed to stick up with my love for hockey and other aspects of life.

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most young guys, will go for the hotties. (Generalization, but, still, very true.)

As they grow older, they realize that looks are nothing, attitude/personality is everything.

I think Doc Love coined the phrase

"Looks fade away, attitude lasts forever".

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Damn I thought I was one of the only guys that loved girls with pretty feet. If a girl that I would normally consider a 6 had absolutely beautiful feet I would rate her an 8. I have a major foot fetish.

Personality wise I like a girl that has a really positive attitude.
I'm a foot man too, dayum.... ;) seems like more people like feet than I once thought.

I like girls who are spontaneous and confident (doesn't take every word to heart)
Looks-wise, I like firm round butts, smooth legs, nice hands, and an inviting face.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the answer in three words.

Interest. In. Me.

Also, no fat chicks. K thx bye

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoBull
I'm a foot man too, dayum.... ;) seems like more people like feet than I once thought.

Yeah, the feet are nice, but that ain't the 'sole' feature. I like em to have a body to go with those feet.

....I'm talkin' stackin' and packin'.

As for facial features, it varies. I like the innocent cute look, but I also like the sexy bad girls.... The type that looks like she could rob a bank and give you a BJ at the same time.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KC_Seductive
Yeah, the feet are nice, but that ain't the 'sole' feature. I like em to have a body to go with those feet.

I have a giant foot fetish but I could care a less what a girls feet look like if she has a bad face and body.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic*

Hmm.

Looks:
Not to picky, I like long hair and a nice smile. I like dimples and medium to small noses.

Not to thin and well I try not to focus on the chest area if I can help it.

Personality:
Nice, outgoing and friendly. I like assertiveness and someone who loves to laugh. Open mindedness couldn't hurt too. In addition to what you all have said personality wise.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
All the obvious things. But one thing that can turn an average girl into an attractive girl like magic is humor. Girls think they have a good sense of humor but most don't have humor for shiet. They can laugh at a good joke but can't make me laugh in rertun. So when the rare girl comes along that really makes me laugh...wow...she can go from being a 7 to an 8.5 immiediately. I don't see her as more attractive, I just feel more attracted to her. Although, it's a temporary spell. lol. If she can't keep up the humor I soon get tired of her ugliness and will quickly lose interest. haha.

But yeah, a good sense of humor!

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get turned on by short women ,and women with small hands(fists).

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh god, there's a bunch of stuff that turns me on a/b girls

appearance:
- cute face
- gorgeous/killer eyes
- straight/white teeth, lovely smile
- looks happy
- not too big on da boobs, a B is cool w/ me
- has to have a nice azz
- nice slender look, w/ perfect midsection

(all those dont have to be tru 4 me to like a girl, they are just general qualities)

personality:
-funny/fun to be w/
- laughs a lot, and not too serious
- caring, kind, sweetheart
- lets ya do the sweet **** (open doors, pull out chairs)

(personality is a major factor in deciding if i wanna pursue a girl. so wat if she's an HB10, if she is a biznitch then 4get her)

of course looks attract, but personality keeps that initial attraction

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shania Twain.

Any chick that can sing and sings TO ME.

I AM PUTTY IN HER PAWS

my most memorable ex gf's were the once that sang to me

;)

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**