Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What made this girl approach me?

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a nightclub/bar the other weekend for a guys bday party. I went with about 4 female friends - I'm quite shy when it comes to a bunch of people I don't know so spent some time goofing around with my friends, plus a few of the guys I met chatted to me every now and then.

Then this girl comes up to me and chats. We end up kissing for a while. Thing is I don't even know what I did to make that happen. I know I was drinking tequila for a change so I'm guessing that took the edge off.

Any thoughts? Is it because I obviously had my friends approval?

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magnatolia said:
I was at a nightclub/bar the other weekend for a guys bday party. I went with about 4 female friends - I'm quite shy when it comes to a bunch of people I don't know so spent some time goofing around with my friends, plus a few of the guys I met chatted to me every now and then.

Then this girl comes up to me and chats. We end up kissing for a while. Thing is I don't even know what I did to make that happen. I know I was drinking tequila for a change so I'm guessing that took the edge off.

Any thoughts? Is it because I obviously had my friends approval?

Maybe the fact that you went clubbing with 4 HOT CHICKS :crazy: :crazy: IT'S CALLED SOCIAL PROOF.....nothing can help you look more appealling to women than to be seen with a lot of attractive women

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social proof, she was drunk, she thought you were good looking. One of those or a couple of those.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this happens to me when I drink a lot. I end up with women and I have no idea how. I think we are C & F when we drink enough Tequila, and we don't even realize it.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
this happens to me when I drink a lot. I end up with women and I have no idea how. I think we are C & F when we drink enough Tequila, and we don't even realize it.
Or maybe they are too drunk to care what you say or look like. :cool: