Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What lifes about

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am sure we have all asked ourselves many times in our lives, just what is life about? I find it especially difficult because I do not believe in God, and believe we are all here purely by chance. That leaves me asking, why am I here? What should I do when I'm here.

A lot of times since I left highschool I have felt empty. As if I am just floating along through life, achieving nothing. I felt as if I should be doing something "BIG", something to change the World. And I think we all do.

Over the last two years I have been OBSESSED with getting a girl friend, and getting laid. I was failing at university, didnt have any real hobbies and I just wanted a girlfriend. Even though I KNEW the DJ mindest is AGAINST needing a girlfriend, I still wanted one to be "happy". Why? Well, I have never had real girlfriend, and I am a virgin. I think when we feel we need a girlfriend in our lives to be happy it is because we have a need to feel validated, we need to know that SOMEONE out there cares that we exist. And loves us not because we are family, but because we are who we are.

What I am saying is, if any of you reading this are unhappy with your lives and are thinking a girlfriend will make things better. You're right, but the effect won't last forever. You see once you get used to having a girlfriend, it's no longer exciting. And if your life was boring before you met her, it will be boring within a year of getting together with her. You still won't be happy because you have not found what truly makes you happy.

My friend was an AFC like me. He was obsessed with getting a girlfriend. It was ridiculous, but he did a lot of things right. He approached every girl he was interested in, got rejected countless times, but ended up getting an attractive girlfriend and getting laid for the first time in his life. He was happy, you could see it. He had more confidence, and his boring job didn't seem so bad anymore.

Fast-foward a year and a half later. We spoke today and he was telling me how the relationship with his GF is no longer interesting. And how he feels he is just floating through life doing nothing. Each day goes on and on, but it doesn't feel like he's going anywhere. He felt like I felt not too long ago, yet he got what I thought I NEEDED. A girlfriend. But his happiness was only temporary.

You will never feel happy in life unless you have a PASSION for something (as I believe Pook? said). You need to find something in life that you WANT TO LIVE FOR. trust me, it's not a woman. There's something you would really enjoy doing with your time. Life, to me, is all about keeping yourself occupied, about learning new things and constatly pushing yourself to change for the better. That way you will always feel like you are moving. When I first started talking to girls, meeting new people, and going on dates. CHANGING MYSELF. I felt happy, because I was "moving". Growing. then I had slump where I did nothing, and I was the unhappiest I've ever been in my life. Change yourself for the better MAKE this life what you want it to be. People CAN change, it's NEVER easy but it's possible.

Now this is NOT an excuse to avoid approaching that chick at work :). This is a reminder that women are not all there is too life, they are an exciting part of life but not EVERYTHING. Go outside and look around you (if you're in the city, go to the country). Look how beautiful the world is, how every thing works so wonderfully together. Feel the grass beneath your feet stare into that blue sky. Stare up at the stars at night, and tell me it isn't beautiful. Life is fantastic, you only get one chance at it. When you are dead, that's it. The end. You will have either wasted your time here and made the most of what you have.

Just think about it.

NaturallySelected

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NaturallySelected
I am sure we have all asked ourselves many times in our lives, just what is life about? I find it especially difficult because I do not believe in God, and believe we are all here purely by chance. That leaves me asking, why am I here? What should I do when I'm here.
Here by chance?
*whistles*
Not even in your dreams.

EVERYTHING around you was picked out very carefully. Starting with your parents, family, people around you and in what kind of place you live (family, financal, society... etc. standards) and especialy you yourself, your capabileites, looks, wantings and all the rest that comes with you.

And don't be fooled. As far as your life goes, it isn't even by a long shot without a reason. You have certain goals in your life that you must achive, like tests. You most probably have already had some of them, and saw them as changes or somesort of markers in your life. And your either passed them or failed -in which case they will be layed in front of you again someday.

And so is with all the rest of us.

Good luck

pootwo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NaturallySelected

Life is fantastic, you only get one chance at it. When you are dead, that's it. The end. You will have either wasted your time here and made the most of what you have.
That is exactly the philosophy i've had ever since i found this site. I don't know about you, but i even find watching TV, or DVD's boring now. I just feel like i'm wasting time. I have to be doing something!

I just wish my friends would join me on this journey...

Reaction score
“Naturally Selected” – I take it that your name is derived by the theory and illusions of the infamous “Charles Darwin”. A guess on my part based on your writings and beliefs.

As long as a man bases his existence on his physical nature and his material wants he will never be truly satisfied – he will always be left ‘wanting’. The company of a woman fulfills our ‘nature’ as a man but it doesn’t start or end there!

We are more than physical beings and those who only think that our physicality is the ‘end all’ is misguided and not in tune to his true nature as a being!

Your quest is really entwined with the philosophical quest of “What is man?” Who are you? Contemplate this and it will lead you to a journey that no one can answer but yourself.

If you only see yourself as a ‘physical unit’ then I’m afraid you will never have enough scope and depth to complete your riddle and you will always be left wanting and seeking and questioning!!

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of curious. I am very happy and successful without women. But it feels like being a cripple who can be happy despite his handicap. You see, as long as I am aware of my weakness (lack of great pu skills), I am dissatisfied with myself. I want to be powerful. I want to be confident that I can achieve that which I desire. But I know that my DJ skills are not where they need to be. I cannot get laid when I want to. I do not feel like I have a lot of control over my encounters and relationships with women. Getting laid or having a GF does not matter to me but the lack of power over this situation bugs the hell out of me.

There's a kind of paradox in this. Being independent of women and happy with myself is the right mindset for getting women ie not needy or desperate. But simply having that mindset doesn't get me laid and can actually result in laziness. I can't just lay back in my happiness. I need to be somewhat unhappy to motivate me to want to improve my skills. Happy and unhappy at the same time.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
“Naturally Selected” – I take it that your name is derived by the theory and illusions of the infamous “Charles Darwin”. A guess on my part based on your writings and beliefs.

As long as a man bases his existence on his physical nature and his material wants he will never be truly satisfied – he will always be left ‘wanting’. The company of a woman fulfills our ‘nature’ as a man but it doesn’t start or end there!

We are more than physical beings and those who only think that our physicality is the ‘end all’ is misguided and not in tune to his true nature as a being!

Your quest is really entwined with the philosophical quest of “What is man?” Who are you? Contemplate this and it will lead you to a journey that no one can answer but yourself.

If you only see yourself as a ‘physical unit’ then I’m afraid you will never have enough scope and depth to complete your riddle and you will always be left wanting and seeking and questioning!!
Well put man, really well put.

Doctorsuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you believe or not, you were placed on this Earth to serve some type of purpose. I have only recently have found what my purpose was to be in this life.

For years, it seemed liked I had no purpose, that I was here to struggle day to day, from paycheck to paycheck. I had hobbies, I had a job, dating regularly, had great friends, yet I too felt that there was something missing in my life. Purpose.

No matter who you are, what ****ty background you come from (and believe me, my life isn't some fairy tale story) you can get through this experience called life. I tried for many years trying to look to the outside for my purpose. Always looking for what seemed to be unattainable.

Until one day, after having another breakdown, and decided that I was gonna say F*ck it, and give up trying to find my purpose. I gave up, was at the lowest point in my life. It was then, my purpose, found me.

You see, I'm a Lieutenaut in a Search and Rescue team. I have seen the dark side of life in many different forms and every time I have to see the things I do, it never gets any easier. What do you tell a child when you know his father will never be there to tuck him into bed again? What do you tell a wife when her husband is to never return to give her one last kiss? I've been through many 9/11's in my lifetime and I'm only 22 years old. Although the 9/11 was one of the tougher ones to deal with.

Believe me when I tell you, that whatever life brings you, no matter what situation you're placed in, you were given the answers to solve these problems if you only become quiet, and listening to that small voice inside that says, "It'll be ok. This too shall pass."

Live your life, it's the greatest gift you have ever been given. Don't put things off for tomorrow, you are not guaranteed tomorrow. You only have this moment and what you choose to do with it is what determines who you really are, and who you really want to be.

If you look at a Ying-Yang, you'll see balance. Don't live your life totatly in the black, make room for the white too. Spend time with your family, friends, and things that are most important to you. That's what's life's really about, balance. When I get done with a mission and see people leave this earth in the most gruesome ways, I take time after to walk through a garden, or sit by the lake and reflect.

What's the meaning of life you say? Life has no meaning. YOU give meaning to life. Your only purpose in life is to make choices. What are you going to choose today?....

You are never alone even when you think you are. I've been through hell and back and even gotten the t-shirt. If you ever need to talk about something that's really bothering you, don't ever hesistate to email me, I'll always be there to listen.

2nd Lt. B. Skyberg
United States Air Force Aux., Search & Rescue
"So others may live."

knightsuave@hotmail.com

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post naturally selected..
i thourghly enjoyed it and felt very inspired !

keep up walking the path of self-realization..

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loved the post on naturally selected.

i believe that we are here to learn things to take back with us to heaven and become closer to god.

look up predestination.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a deep post.........

Bro, we are "social" beings. We must interact and communicate with other humans. There is no other way around the progression of life.

Nope, life is not about women, nor is it about men....it is simply part of it. Life is about YOU and how you perceive yourself. When you are unhappy, most things around you appear unhappy. When you are happy, life looks a hell of alot different.

Humans are basically crude animals built to survive and reproduce. Present day humans are part of a civilized society designed by rules. We must stay within the rules. That means working a job and not shooting everyone who may piss you off. The "daily grind" makes us feel like just another spoke in the wheel. With this in mind, no wonder society has so many lost souls searching for themselves.

Soul searching is an everyday process. It keeps us balanced and in-check. Without it we would all become chaotic because our brains do not like organization. We must force oursleves to remain civil and in touch with our surroundings.

We all have a purpose in life. We must find that purpose. Without it we become disorganized and lazy. That is why we continue to soul search. The hardest thing in life is remain focused and to remember our "purpose."

You will find yours because you are very aware of what and where that purpose may be. And yes, women are only part of findings one's self. They are not the answer to who you are in life.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your purpose is to breed... so ignoring women is a no no.

Doctorsuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
YOUR Purpose is to breed eh? What are you... a bulldog or a ****zu? .... haha..... you know what you get when you mix those two together.

Yo, until you realize you are COMPLETE without a women, you will never know your true self.

Reaction score
Doctorsuave, that was the most inspirational reply I have ever seen. I think it belongs in the bible.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a customer in a restraunt, I'm giving this a Tip.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
possible bible material

Good Post:)

I come onto this site this afternoon. The first post I read is amazing. I am truely stunned.

Reaction score
Bible material!

The quality of posts in this thread is amazing.