What kind of Woman......

Why would a woman post on an all mens site?

Votes: 2 10.0%

Votes: 1 5.0%

Votes: 2 10.0%

Votes: 5 25.0%

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A poster recently submitted this:

Why are there women on this site?

Do women ever take advice from men? How many girls have you ever met that date exclusively nice guys?

Why are women giving men advice on a site that advocates that women don't give truthful or sound advice?

Would you date/marry a woman that sat around all day on a MENS internet forum wasting time?

Do you care about someones advice, if they have no field experience with women, no desire to have sex with a woman and have never had a single problem meeting women? What if you knew they were going to openly lie to you to foster a hidden agenda?

Would you sit around all day reading posts from women to women who bvtch and complain about WOMENS ISSUES?

Who would you rather take advice from on how to be a man: Mad Max or Oprah Winfrey?

Why are there women on this site telling men how to be REAL MEN?

I know why I'm on this site, probably the same reason you are. To develop the skills to meeting more women and getting laid. Why are women on this site?

Just some food for thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually thoughtthat this was a good question.

Any answers?

Sayno'

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Lonely, craves male attention, penis envy etc etc all those things are obviously no brainer stuff BUT point is NOT the woman, she cant help herself and doesnt know any better , the POINT is the oblivious MEN who pander too and entertain said woman, giving said woman a platform and encouragement to continue bad behaviour (rewarding her in other words)

Do women ever take advice from men?
Hell no because she knows its detrimental to what she WANTS, so why do men? (advice on fashion, entertainment and herpes excluded)

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SAYNO

Why are there women on this site?
I can only think of a few...but the fourth choice on your poll says it well.
Why are women giving men advice on a site that advocates that women don't give truthful or sound advice?
I try to take the women's advice here with a grain of salt.
Not to say there havent been some truths here and there, but come on.

Why are there women on this site telling men how to be REAL MEN?
Again, I can only think of a few that do that, but I just roll my eyes..:rolleyes:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: What kind of Woman......

Originally posted by Colossus
I can only think of a few...but the fourth choice on your poll says it well.
Feels superior to men? I think not.

When a woman has exceeded her use by date combined with a bunch of guys who have broken there AFC restrictions and can share info and stories on how to unlock the flow of puzzy even further she feels EVERYTHING but superior.

In fact if I was an ageing woman and I stumbled onto the seduction community I'd actually feel quite helpless and depressed.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot:

"It's cheaper than paying for psychotherapy"

:D

Sorry, couldn't resist,...

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
You forgot:

"It's cheaper than paying for psychotherapy"

:D

Sorry, couldn't resist,...

He, he, he, good point. :up: :D

I think we ought to just refer them to this site:

http://www.drphil.com/messageboard/topic/201/39/

He(Dr Phill) seems to be really good at blaming everything on the guy.

In fact even my wife says that he contradicts himself all the time.

Sayno'

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
We could always take advice from the women posters on how to get into an abusive relationship for ten years, be a single dad and date prison b!tches.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Settle down. We have enough closed threads for the week anyway.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Settle down. We have enough closed threads for the week anyway.

Very true! However, I just wanted to get some more insight into this phenomenon.

I normally don't even reply to them (women) anymore, cuz I think its a big waste of my time, but to make sure i wanted to get others thoughts on this to see if there is truly any benifit or something that can be learned from it.

I just hope the younger posters dont get their mind poisoned even beyond what it already is from society and listening to such bad advice.

I don't have time to argue with people esp online cuz it can get you arrested nowdays.

:crackup:

Sayno'

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Penkitten's reply is honest. They logon for vacuous reasons. I hope that that nobody reads their dogma and thinks it represents the views of a male DJ.

I suppose if they logged on to an equivalent women's site it would eventually get dull reading about the latest bridal gowns, diets etc.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ElChoclo
Penkitten's reply is honest. They logon for vacuous reasons. I hope that that nobody reads their dogma and thinks it represents the views of a male DJ.

I suppose if they logged on to an equivalent women's site it would eventually get dull reading about the latest bridal gowns, diets etc.

And here's another reason:

"I think part of the answer is that sociopath women target men like library boy and actively seek to recruit them. They know a soft target when they see it."

Sayno'

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The poll was inappropiate so it was edited and closed.

The subject of this post is ok for discussion though.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Just an observation...

If a woman were coming on here for male attention she would be flirting and trying to get others to flirt with her.

If a woman were coming on here to mislead the men here and lie it would be very obvious and she would try to trick you guys by acting all sweet and agreeing with you just to get on your good side.

Apparently those who believe that it's impossibe to think that any woman would actually come here to offer help and productive input just haven't ever met decent women who actually want to see men succeed in relationships with women. That's really rather sad.

Furthermore...if a guy on here can't handle a woman on this site that speaks volumes about how bad he's going to be at dealing with women in person.

A few women post here now and have always posted here...deal with it like an adult because no amount of pissing and moaning is going to change that. I could very easily go change my name and pretend to be a guy and 99.9% of you wouldn't even be able to tell I wasn't a guy. Repeatedly complaining about this is stupid...it's never going to change.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Did you just compare calling out an old attention hor who dribbles inane "me" "me" "me" chick sh!t in order to stroke her ego at a mens seduction website with how he deals with his targets in real life?

Uggh that was hard to stomach, dont flatter yourself and stop dreaming.

Wrong, thats too obvious for you and you know it. Any attention is still attention whether it be bad or good. And yes I'm well aware of the irony that I'm adding to it but at least I'm pointing it out while I'm here.

And most are not called out for sh!t dribbling and left well alone usually ..who'd a thunk it?

EDIT:

Come again? "inappropriate" to who?. Fvck 90% of the bullsh!t posted by "said" attention hor is "inappropriate", how bout you crack down on that eh?

Sheesh thats big of you. :rolleyes: Is this the part where the bad old "woman haters" should feel grateful?

What a load of censored wank.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
True.

That racist KB was allowed to post this nonsense:

Anybody around here, besides me, getting SICK AND TIRED of hearing about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.? Okay, he had a good message, a "dream," and all that. President Bush said he was "one of the Greatest Men that ever lived" and that "his work is still not done." I guess we will all have to be BROWN before anyone is ever going to be satisfied.

MLK Jr. Day took up all but about 10 minutes on my local news last night. The papers are plastered with his image and his supporters, not only yesterday and the day before, but even this morning! Do you know that he is the ONLY MAN, besides Jesus Christ himself (which, by the way, is becoming a controversy in itself) to have a National Holiday???? Why are our politicians falling all over themselves to honor King as a NATIONAL Hero?

And while I am on the subject, I have heard about Rosa Parks until I am SICK of it. I swear, every other day I see her being "remembered" or "celebrated" in the papers. Do you know that, in NYC, some of the busses even went so far as to put a painting of her right behind the driver, to face the passengers? The ONLY thing that does is breed hatred and guilt.

I am SICK of it all. New Orleans. Rosa Parks. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Black History Month. All over the papers, all over the television. The media white-bashing has gone too far for too long.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I cant even use a poll and ask a sincere question about the root cause of women wanting to come on a mans forum and push grown men around? :rolleyes:

Obviously paradox agree's with racisim (he's a mod on that forum too) but not men standing up for themselves and telling the truth about feminists lies.

Dont be surprised if this gets closed.....

:confused:

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Sayno'

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Oh boo hoo...

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
True.

That racist KB was allowed to post this nonsense:

Anybody around here, besides me, getting SICK AND TIRED of hearing about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.? Okay, he had a good message, a "dream," and all that. President Bush said he was "one of the Greatest Men that ever lived" and that "his work is still not done." I guess we will all have to be BROWN before anyone is ever going to be satisfied.

MLK Jr. Day took up all but about 10 minutes on my local news last night. The papers are plastered with his image and his supporters, not only yesterday and the day before, but even this morning! Do you know that he is the ONLY MAN, besides Jesus Christ himself (which, by the way, is becoming a controversy in itself) to have a National Holiday???? Why are our politicians falling all over themselves to honor King as a NATIONAL Hero?....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I cant even use a poll and ask a sincere question about the root cause of women wanting to come on a mans forum and push grown men around? :rolleyes:

Obviously paradox agree's with racisim (he's a mod on that forum too) but not men standing up for themselves and telling the truth about feminists lies.

Dont be surprised if this gets closed.....

Sayno'
First of all Sayno you were wrong and you know it. [EDITED] Yes this is primarily a men's forum but we've always had women posting here. Go and look at Don Juanita's posts. Back in the old days (Golden Age) the women who posted were very helpful, gave some insight and gave a woman's perspective on many issues. Admin does not oppose women posting here.

To accuse me of agreeing (sp) with racism is way way off base. It's obvious you are baiting me. If you intend on being a trouble maker here then things will not go well for you here.

If there is a post that offends you then hit the report to Moderator button and it will be addressed.

If someone disagrees with MLK Day then it is their right to do so. We try not to censor posts but we also try to keep the fighting to a minimum. We used to allow political posts until things got out of hand. We will allow any topic to be discussed. Certain topics like religion, politics and racial issues tend to get out of hand only because of the immaturity of some posters.

I think that discussions can lead to constructive change. If you went to college you would have been exposed to different perspectives on a variety of subjects. Perhaps another poster would have composed himself long enough to explain the significance of MLK day, Rosa Parks, Black History Month and New Orleans. But again touchy subjects must be discussed in a civil manner. Many a time I've seen people change their opinion of things once they've seen the facts. Many people who have visited New Orleans, The Holocost Museum and the slave exibits have felt the pain of these people and changed their views. We are all Fellow DJ's and brothers. Right?

As far as the fighting between yourself and Wyldfire it will not be tolerated here. Sly remarks and subtle baiting also lead to fighting If you two can't get along then yes your posts will be closed or deleted.

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Columbus Day

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did this thread turn into talking about rascism and Martin Luthor Kind day? WTF?

Who cares why women post here? If you want to know why, then post the question in ANYTHING ELSE!!!! This place is for Mature Men to discuss Mature topics.

So I'm closing it and I hope that you guys can go about actually discussing the topic of seduction and success with women from the Mature Man standpoint. If another Mod wants to re-open it then by all means. But I think the topic is beaten to death and is turning into mudslinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom