Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"What Kind of Music You Listen To?"

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think that liking rap is an indication of femininity. It isn't guy music. It's pu$$y sh*t, all rhythm and no substance. It's anti-substance actually.

There's nothing gay about what you like.... If you'd said you love Ludapiss and 25 Cent I'd have laughed at you....

People ask me what I like I tell 'em.... Rock and metal for life.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pantera_man
Personally, I think that liking rap is an indication of femininity. It isn't guy music. It's pu$$y sh*t, all rhythm and no substance. It's anti-substance actually.

There's nothing gay about what you like.... If you'd said you love Ludapiss and 25 Cent I'd have laughed at you....

Better than the music of Lucifer and indisriminate wailing and groaning, old people phucking on a dirty old spring matress sounds better.

Anyway back on topic

I listen to a lot of 70's funk, soul, old school rap/hip-hop (1980's and late 70's vintage), classical music (Richard Rodgers is one of the best composers of the 20th century), and some jazz (you can't beat the Duke or Dizzy.)

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jetboy
Hey, if a girl asks that question will it be alright if I say the music that I really like ( Ryan Cabrera, Howie Day, Green Day, etc) or what most guys I think likes ( Eminem, Ludacris, 50 cent)? Cause I think the songs I like are generally liked by (for?) female audiences and they might think I'm all girly and stuff. Someone please tell me that they are not so feminine and that you like them too!!:p
Stupid question. OF COURSE you tell her what music you really like! Hell, one of my friends who's a complete badass who loves metal (Dream Theater, Haste The Day, All That Remains, As I Lay Dying, Zao, etc) loves Kelly Clarkson's music and is not ashamed of it whatsoever. Doesn't hurt him or his image.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, just tell the truth. If she doesn't like you just because you like music that she isn't so hot for, then she's obviously not worth your time. I listen to stuff like The Used, Vendetta Red, Boys Night Out, and even Gwen Stefani. But I totally can't stand any kind of rap.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pantera_man

wow a form of prejudice for peoples music tastes, what next:confused:

"you eat healthy ? you must have been a fatass in young age, you suck ":rolleyes:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! Dio rules!

But really if you get a girl into any music get her into Lords of Acid - any album and any song will do.

:cool:

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Better than the music of Lucifer and indisriminate wailing and groaning, old people phucking on a dirty old spring matress sounds better.
Maybe to you, f*cking pervert, but to anyone who knows music metal kicks the absolute sh*t out of your soul/hip-hop pansy music.

We all know that real mobsters and coke dealers make poorly written songs about their criminal exploits for the feds to hear....

Some art form....

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Eveything 'cept country...

emo, indie rock (death cab rocks), modern rock (foo fighters), I like sigor ros, muse, radio head, travis, modest mouse, rhcp, dave mathews, jimmy eats world, system of a down, cold, from zero, rap--jay z, kanye, bennie, cam'ron/ dipset, POP- ashlee simpson, kelly clarkson (great album), joss stone, fiona, christina, madona, britiny....... I listen to just bout everything...neil young tom waits, cure, tears for fears, queen.....

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
Eveything 'cept country...

emo, indie rock (death cab rocks), modern rock (foo fighters), I like sigor ros, muse, radio head, travis, modest mouse, rhcp, dave mathews, jimmy eats world, system of a down, cold, from zero, rap--jay z, kanye, bennie, cam'ron/ dipset, POP- ashlee simpson, kelly clarkson (great album), joss stone, fiona, christina, madona, britiny....... I listen to just bout everything...neil young tom waits, cure, tears for fears, queen.....
ah thx for reminding me

i like anything except country.......and emo
EMO IS FOR DEPRESSED PEOPLE.
depression is a mental problem
germans had the right idea about what to do about that. :up:

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
But really if you get a girl into any music get her into Lords of Acid - any album and any song will do.

:cool:
“Heaven Is An Orgasm” is one of the best electronic songs ever. Can never go wrong listening to it.:D

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
ah thx for reminding me

i like anything except country.......and emo
EMO IS FOR DEPRESSED PEOPLE.
depression is a mental problem
germans had the right idea about what to do about that. :up:
STOP POSTING

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RBB
Tell 'em you listen to Samtron 50E. If they ask you who they are, say it's your band. When she asks you what kinda music you play, tell her Carbimazole. If she asks you what that is, tell her you don't know.

Ask her what's with all the questions?
The best response yet...

The way I see it, you've got two options. One, tell her what you listen to - and then grill her about her music interests. Do it as a qualifier - as in "I listen to whatever I like. Right now I've been liking Green Day. How about you, do you listen to anything good?" and all of a sudden she's trying to think of something 'good' that she listens to, and by answering that question she's qualifying herself to you. If you like her taste, that's perfect grounds to suggest that you have a CD she'd enjoy at home. In your room. Next to your bed.

Or, if you like to funny and love to tease like I do, go for RBBs method and lie in the mischiveious way - where she believes you at first and then figures out you're lying. She'll probably play hit you, and then you can tease her for being gullible, and then go on to ask her if she listens to anything good.

Remember, for the funny response, it's all about how you say it. She should believe you at first, and then you smirk when she finally realizes you're full of sh!t.

Dias

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gravstar
Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd & Guns N' Roses all rip. Rap dosen't do anything for me neither does whinge rock, the older stuff is the best.

Who else likes this stuff?
You like exactly the same music I like man!
I would add The Doors and that rocks :)

For The Topic Poster, be yourself don't tell them you like rap if you don't, it won't change anything ;)

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jetboy
Hey, if a girl asks that question will it be alright if I say the music that I really like ( Ryan Cabrera, Howie Day, Green Day, etc) or what most guys I think likes ( Eminem, Ludacris, 50 cent)? Cause I think the songs I like are generally liked by (for?) female audiences and they might think I'm all girly and stuff. Someone please tell me that they are not so feminine and that you like them too!!:p
I listen to Smash NRG - CD1 Mixed By Rednoise
On http://160.79.128.9/

Great trance mix.